Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Never!!!!!!!!!!
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!!!!

So darn negative ! Never say never Nazma. 😆 Just do it Ok. Or Kristin will have to do it 😆 Someone needs to do it . I just want to see how it would turn out 🤣
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another insane question guys do u think ahem is experienced or not i mean he was in a relation? So is he innocent or?
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

So darn negative ! Never say never Nazma. 😆 Just do it Ok. Or Kristin will have to do it 😆 Someone needs to do it . I just want to see how it would turn out 🤣

kristin! lets pull her into this!! come on!! just like ^ said, never say never!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I wonder what would happen when Nazim and Gia read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. ðŸ˜† I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. 🤣 Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage ðŸ˜† ! I can just imagine their shocked faces ðŸ˜² 

That would soon get some of us kicked off the forum for sure! 🤣.  But it would be nice if they did let us know what they thought of us mad, love crazed, intelligent and nice??!!! fans. 🤣
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vibz88

Another insane question guys do u think ahem is experienced or not i mean he was in a relation? So is he innocent or?

He's innocent!!!

Can you imagine him doing that (well yes!!) without asking his mummy??
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

oh yes!!! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...well we can see ur imagination running wild! hehehe, so whose the homosexual?? 😆

i volunteer gunda bhai ! Ahem got so angry at him for hurting his Gopi that he rapes him. 🤣 or gunda bhai got angry at Ahem for rescuing the kidnappers so he wants to rape him by tying him to his bed? 😆 Or...the next choice would be Tejas ! Lmao!! 🤣
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

He's innocent!!!

Can you imagine him doing that (well yes!!) without asking his mummy??

😆, mum can i...

kokila: haan ahem dikra, first finish ur office work! 😆

😆
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

That would soon get some of us kicked off the forum for sure! 🤣.  But it would be nice if they did let us know what they thought of us mad, love crazed, intelligent and nice??!!! fans. 🤣

Dear Ayesha passed the OS Anticipation by NazmaJ (😆) to Nazim..He went mad and cracked up laughing ! 🤣
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nazma just imagine ahem in an homosexual encounter u will go mad laughing.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

😆, mum can i...

kokila: haan ahem dikra, first finish ur office work! 😆

😆

Lmao ! 😆
Koki: Ahem dikra ! Tumhari himmat kaise hui ki tumne yeh condom ke bina kara? 🤣 (How dare you do this without a condom?)