Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Monyka I stayed up till 3.30am for this post πŸ˜† this is just crazy, please don't be infacted by the crazyness I am telling you I have massive rings under my eyes

Really? You look beautiful to me. πŸ˜† (Insanity- hot is not and not is hot) 😈 Ahh I'm so evil πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Hello? Who's there? πŸ˜†

Nafisa after watching todays episode...lol
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A lot of entertainment, disgusting but beautiful at the same time πŸ˜† In today's epi, you will encounter Nazma's bad rep and denial. You will be manipulated into believing you are sane but you really are not. That is called the spell of insanity. Everything is opposite. Hot is not and not is hot πŸ˜† You will most definitely get to see the evil Kristin planning to get all of us banned . Nazma and Kristin teaming up to corrupt me- a young, innocent, helpless little girl 😳- will also be shown. All in all, this will be one wild ride so hang on to your insanity folks ! Here come Kristin, Nazma and Ahlam. 😈

Okay little girl you are going to far here😑. I am def more innocent then you and you corrupted my innocent mind just to make it clear. What do you mean with evil? I never said I wasπŸ˜›
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Nafisa after watching todays episode...lol

How did you feel about it? I was halfway to lala land..πŸ˜† only halfway since I want to see them together already !
Ichangedit thumbnail

Really? You look beautiful to me. πŸ˜† (Insanity- hot is not and not is hot) 😈 Ahh I'm so evil πŸ˜†

I could count that as bashing girl be careful what you say to me 😈😈 I am so most evil here and you have no chance against me 😈😈
llSerenityll thumbnail

Okay little girl you are going to far here😑. I am def more innocent then you and you corrupted my innocent mind just to make it clear. What do you mean with evil? I never said I wasπŸ˜›

"Okay little girl you are going to far here😑"

😭😭😭
As you can see..Kristin is definitely evil ! Making little, innocent girls cry. πŸ˜­ 
😭

Monyka I stayed up till 3.30am for this post this is just crazy, please don't be infacted by the crazyness I am telling you I have massive rings under my eyes

but Kristin...i have an early morning class. believe me that i have a 7:30 am class..So i have to drive car to my university and maybe i will stuck in a traffic jam too...

so stressed
Ichangedit thumbnail

"Okay little girl you are going to far here😑"

😭😭😭
As you can see..Kristin is definitely evil ! Making little, innocent girls cry. πŸ˜­ 
😭

Which little innocent girl did I make cry? πŸ˜• I don't see one here *looking around*
llSerenityll thumbnail

I could count that as bashing girl be careful what you say to me 😈😈 I am so most evil here and you have no chance against me 😈😈

Aha ! So you admit you are evil..I believe..you have been trapped evil Kristin πŸ˜† Don't worry..No one is trying to replace you..Most certainly not me because I am an innocent little girl who would never harm anyone's feelings. 😳 I am sure you would look beautiful even with 20 rings under your eyes ! πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

but Kristin...i have an early morning class. believe me that i have a 7:30 am class..So i have to drive car to my university and maybe i will stuck in a traffic jam too...

so stressed

Oh Monyka I ment that it is more healthy not to join us. Believe me it is addicting and really bad for you.

So sorry that you are stressed😭. Are you going on xmas break soon?