Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bye dearies!! this is true now! cuz my sis is screaming at me! bye lovelies! again thanks for the wonderful time! 😃 and nazma, good luck with the spell of insanity, gohem hugary i thought you needed to go ages ago?😉 and kristin, i wont even tell you, im afraid! 🤔 byee!

sleep tight, sweet dreams, no nightmares!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

get yourself a new id for the chat session or hope that many more people will give him cprrupting FFs to read so that you will not be only one totally embarrassed.

With other words the chat session would look like this

Nazim: Hello guys :)
Nazma: ... (can't say anythink)
other1:...
Other2:...
other3:...

Nazim: Hello are you there?
Nazma: ... (can't say anythink)
other1:...
other2:...
other3:...

Nazim: Okay that is getting stupid am off!!!😡
All: 😭😭😭

🤣
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

bye dearies!! this is true now! cuz my sis is screaming at me! bye lovelies! again thanks for the wonderful time! 😃 and nazma, good luck with the spell of insanity, gohem hugary i thought you needed to go ages ago?😉 and kristin, i wont even tell you, im afraid! 🤔 byee!

seeing is believing and I won't believe it until I see it!!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So here is the story: Gunda Bhai captures Nazma and forces her to write a corrupting FF to put evil in the minds of young and innocent children (like myself). As she wrote it, a spell of insanity was casted upon her to make her think pervertedly so the FF would be effective to corrupt the innocent. Whoever read the FF was also corrupted and the only way to break the spell was to reenact it with Ahem/Nazim. When he read the FF himself, he also was bound to insanity and went to gunda bhai's adda to get revenge on Nazma, thinking that she wrote these evil and dirty things about him. An important thing to remember is that this spell will make you think that everything hot is not and everything not is hot. 😆 Parag, who was hot according to Nazma, came to rescue her and become her knight in shining armor. As they were running away, Nazim came face to face with Nazma and because he was so ugly, Nazma ran the other way back to the gunda bhai. Nazim had to rescue her to get revenge on her. He ran away and tied her to the bed and ravished her. The spell was broken and we realized what we had to do. Each one of us had to be ravished by Ahemji so the spell could be broken. One by one, we were all tied to Ahem's bed and ravished. This left a furious Nazma but a happy ending. 😳
Ichangedit thumbnail

🤣

🤣 that's whats going to happen and I will stand by and watch and go 😈 Muhahaha
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

seeing is believing and I won't believe it until I see it!!!!

ditto!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

Nah. my dad is enjoying with his friends. 😆
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

So here is the story: Gunda Bhai captures Nazma and forces her to write a corrupting FF to put evil in the minds of young and innocent children (like myself). As she wrote it, a spell of insanity was casted upon her to make her think pervertedly so the FF would be effective to corrupt the innocent. Whoever read the FF was also corrupted and the only way to break the spell was to reenact it with Ahem/Nazim. When he read the FF himself, he also was bound to insanity and went to gunda bhai's adda to get revenge on Nazma, thinking that she wrote these evil and dirty things about him. An important thing to remember is that this spell will make you think that everything hot is not and everything not is hot. 😆 Parag, who was hot according to Nazma, came to rescue her and become her knight in shining armor. As they were running away, Nazim came face to face with Nazma and because he was so ugly, Nazma ran the other way back to the gunda bhai. Nazim had to rescue her to get revenge on her. He ran away and tied her to the bed and ravished her. The spell was broken and we realized what we had to do. Each one of us had to be ravished by Ahemji so the spell could be broken. One by one, we were all tied to Ahem's bed and ravished. This left a furious Nazma but a happy ending. 😳

👏👏👏
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Hey I don't want Ahem I want Jigar 😡 How often do I have to repeat myself!!!! And what do you mean with ravished? do you mean the indian serial way, fully closed and a passionate kiss on the cheek if we are lucky?
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

ditto!!

she really went 😲😭 how could she leave us just like this? Without proper good bye? Am feeling heartbroken now 🥺