The Spell of Insanity - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

No no once the spell is broken for me you'll all automatically be free!! No need for Ahem to do anything!!

Yes there is..Girl you are not our queen πŸ˜† You don't control the spell...your FF does..which we all read..and you wrote.. while writing you read it also so that is how you were casted with the spell of insanity..then we read it and we were trapped in it also..reinacting the FF with Ahemji is the only way to break the spell..I am afraid you will have to bear with us dear. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by famzii05

its bedtime!!  nearly 3 in germany, got the time right on my desktop! off you go to bed...u need some beauty sleep. but incase you have nightmares of nazma coming to kill you and ahem/nazim for ending her fantasy...πŸ˜†

what the ...? You are saying this 1 1/2 hours that you are going to go to back and used the word serious in your last post about it (I even answered that post) and now you are trying to sent me to bed? Girl I am 8 years your senior. So don't try me 😑

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Yes there is..Girl you are not our queen πŸ˜† You don't control the spell...your FF does..which we all read..and you wrote.. while writing you read it also so that is how you were casted with the spell of insanity..then we read it and we were trapped in it also..reinacting the FF with Ahemji is the only way to break the spell..I am afraid you will have to bear with us dear. πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†And you say I'm corrupting you??

It was your FF that gunda bhai forced you to write..indirectly..it was you πŸ˜†

corruption, it affect everyone! nazma this coruption business had the effect on her as well!! πŸ˜†
Fair enough!!!

I still can't believe Nazim read it!!

If we ever do have cast chat sessions how will I ever be able to ask him anything!!
Originally posted by GohamHungry

It was your FF that gunda bhai forced you to write..indirectly..it was you πŸ˜†

this is turning into a seriouls spell of insanity in your cases I fear ...

Better keep my distance before I am getting it too...

sneaking away

Fair enough!!!

If we ever do have cast chat sessions how will I ever be able to ask him anything!!

say it was one of your friends that wrote it and told you to post it! will he believe??πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by famzii05

say it was one of your friends that wrote it and told you to post it! will he believe??πŸ˜‰

Ayesha already told him it was me!! And I can't lie to him!!

Fair enough!!!

get yourself a new id for the chat session or hope that many more people will give him cprrupting FFs to read so that you will not be only one totally embarrassed.

With other words the chat session would look like this

Nazim: Hello guys :)
Nazma: ... (can't say anythink)
other1:...
Other2:...
other3:...

Nazim: Hello are you there?
Nazma: ... (can't say anythink)
other1:...
other2:...
other3:...

Nazim: Okay that is getting stupid am off!!!😑