Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity - Page 34

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I think you missed the point here gohemhungry I think Nazma wanted Paragh to save her 🀣

Ohh right..since he is so ..not hot? πŸ˜† well mayb since Nazma is also in a spell of insanity..she thinks everyone who is not hot..is hot ...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail

don't worry I am having fun. If I stop posting suddenly then the police will have come because of the ruckus I am making here laughing early in the morning. Bail me out, please

Don't worry..we will get gunda bhai to bail you out since he started all this ! He will pay for it also.. πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

its time for the spell of insanity to be broken from my side, its time to departure! Gud night! have fun for the rest of the convo!! byee...thanks for the amazing fun right now, it was worth sacrificing my sleep!!!

luv you all!!! mwah! πŸ˜‰

I can go back and count but I believe that is the 4th time you said that now!!! So I am not believing you anymore!!! 😎
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Girls just arrange it so Ahem rescues me!!!

No Paragh!!! Please!! I don't think poetry is going to cut it!!

paragh is perfect, he will say poetry to confuse the gunda bhai then he willescape like rashi and then you can run after him, cuz you find him so hot...πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail

Oh...someone is feeling brave now eh? An hour ago you didn't want to come anywhere near Nazim/Ahem ! Scared that it would be embarrassing  and look at you now..just begging for him to be you knight in shining armor πŸ˜† You don't care about the FF anymore?
llSerenityll thumbnail

its time for the spell of insanity to be broken from my side, its time to departure! Gud night! have fun for the rest of the convo!! byee...thanks for the amazing fun right now, it was worth sacrificing my sleep!!!

luv you all!!! mwah! πŸ˜‰

I agree with Kristin..I am not falling for that either πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can go back and count but I believe that is the 4th time you said that now!!! So I am not believing you anymore!!! 😎

i guess ur right here! but u know what i have to otherwise ill go to sleep in my lesson, which is bad!
it too late...bye...final time...so dont tempt me with all ur funny replies, im being reluctant!!
Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail

But if ahem does it you are likely to land in hospital with internal bleeding and fractured bones. And there will be only umri, who is able to donate blood for you πŸ˜• let someone else do it please
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

Oh...someone is feeling brave now eh? An hour ago you didn't want to come anywhere near Nazim/Ahem ! Scared that it would be embarrassing  and look at you now..just begging for him to be you knight in shining armor πŸ˜† You don't care about the FF anymore?

Well if you remember I was kidnapped and forced to write the OS!!
And he's my knight in shining armour!!
Ichangedit thumbnail

i guess ur right here! but u know what i have to otherwise ill go to sleep in my lesson, which is bad!
it too late...bye...final time...so dont tempt me with all ur funny replies, im being reluctant!!

Unfunny reply

Go of little girl, which was corrupted by NazmaJ's OS and pulled into this discussion by me. May your spell of insanity end soon😳