Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: famzii05

cya later aligators!!

byeee! gunna miss this convo sooo much, goham hugry i think you should change the name of this post to gup shup corner or something, wont be too visible...lol!! πŸ˜†

Yes..mayb I need to copy a name..like Rapid Fire? πŸ˜† Bye bye !
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I love friends πŸ˜† I have recently started watching it though.. Also 70s show..I gotta admit..Old is gold 😳

i love friends but one of my favourite shows are golden girls and mash. Hasn't got anything to do with serial but what everπŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it πŸ˜† I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone

lol your secret is safe with me and the forum!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes..mayb I need to copy a name..like Rapid Fire? πŸ˜† Bye bye !

great sugesstion, maybe you can make it thought chain! this realtes to the game WORD CHAIN
llSerenityll thumbnail

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it πŸ˜† I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone

My only defense: I'm an innocent 15-year old girl that unfortunately came across Nazma's corrupting FF and could not stop reading.This led to me to turning corrupted and losing my sanity. Would you like a lollipop? 😳
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I was watching neighbours, hollyoaks, eastenders, friends, frasier in those days!!

I watched eastenders for a spell, but too much like everyday life, so stopped watching it...lol, I did watch friends and fraser too, neighbours not so much, a little of hollyoaks but got tired of it too.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

great sugesstion, maybe you can make it thought chain! this realtes to the game WORD CHAIN

don't do that. More people will open the thread to play the game and then we are in big fat trouble!!!

Girls you do have to think a little even if it is late *cough*
llSerenityll thumbnail

Rofl ! perfect cover πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

My only defense: I'm an innocent 15-year old girl that unfortunately came across Nazma's corrupting FF and could not stop reading.This led to me to turning corrupted and losing my sanity. Would you like a lollipop? 😳

okay, can i jack ur statement?? we come under the same category!! πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

don't do that. More people will open the thread to play the game and then we are in big fat trouble!!!

Girls you do have to think a little even if it is late *cough*

ooops, ur right! we need undercover, quick the Mods are coming!!!