Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF 😭 I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)

lol you've got your defence down well!!

I'm thinking I might just have to say that I had a panic because I had to get the OS out in time for Ayesha's bday and the lack of sleep temporarily made me lose my moral reasoning!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Well I keep expecting people to be in their twenties on the forum or older because my own little sisters don't watch serials so I don't expect other teenagers to!!

That's what I thought as well, until I remembered the serials I watched when I was younger, mostly the US serials, santa barbara, knots landing, melrose place, beverley hills 90210, everybody loves raymond, etc etc.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well if you carry on tonight you might well reach dazzler sooner than you think!!!!

Actually before I started posting in this thread I was thinking okay girl just post until you reach 2350 posts and look where I am now 😆
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh please don't make me laugh!!! As long as you don't mean 7:45am I am going to say to don't kid with me girl😡

Um...I'm scared to answer 😕 I don't mean am..🤓 Its because my dad hates it when he sees me on the computer. So I get off when he comes home 😆 It isn't exactly my computer so it isn't in my room..
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

That's what I thought as well, until I remembered the serials I watched when I was younger, mostly the US serials, santa barbara, knots landing, melrose place, beverley hills 90210, everybody loves raymond, etc etc.

I was watching neighbours, hollyoaks, eastenders, friends, frasier in those days!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Actually before I started posting in this thread I was thinking okay girl just post until you reach 2350 posts and look where I am now 😆

I want to reach to a 1000 😆 I am nowhere near 😕
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cya later aligators!!

byeee! gunna miss this convo sooo much, goham hugry i think you should change the name of this post to gup shup corner or something, wont be too visible...lol!! ðŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

lol you've got your defence down well!!

I'm thinking I might just have to say that I had a panic because I had to get the OS out in time for Ayesha's bday and the lack of sleep temporarily made me lose my moral reasoning!!

Leave it to me I am awesome in making up excuses and beat around the bush until people will just agree with me to get me to shut up. Just need enough of a reason to do it 😆 I am a really stubborn person but don't tell anyone
llSerenityll thumbnail

I was watching neighbours, hollyoaks, eastenders, friends, frasier in those days!!

I love friends 😆 I have recently started watching it though.. Also 70s show..I gotta admit..Old is gold 😳
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Um...I'm scared to answer 😕 I don't mean am..🤓 Its because my dad hates it when he sees me on the computer. So I get off when he comes home 😆 It isn't exactly my computer so it isn't in my room..

... 😔 alright good enough reason but don't come me with late again 😆