Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity - Page 23

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

Oh no..I've been corrupted since the 6th grade..Don't worry about me 😆 There are plenty of young children out there though that haven't been corrupted...yet. 😆 Then they read your FF ..and it was goodbye to innocence after that. 😭

Lol I actually can't stop laughing!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Kristin you're not leaving are you?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

I have to say I'm constantly surprised!! I keep expecting people to be the same age I am (24)!!

Anyway Goodnight Fahima for when you decide to go!!!😆

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? 😆 People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall 😕 So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. 😲
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Right so I've corrupted a 15 year old!!!!

And yeah if I'm going down then so are all of you!!

I doubt they are going to ban you, if they do, we won't leave you out to dry, we'll fight for you...😉
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gohamhungry please remember I have currently having a spell of insanity. So I am so not going to go down with you. I am planning to become a dazzler this month and you won't stop me!!! 😈 Nobody can Muhahahaha!!!! 😈
NazmaJ thumbnail

Why? Just like you think everyone is corrupted like you? 😆 People usually think I'm 20 because I act mature and look older. But I am only 5 feet tall 😕 So I am not quite sure why people would think I'm that old? People keep thinking I'm a senior or in college. 😲

Well I keep expecting people to be in their twenties on the forum or older because my own little sisters don't watch serials so I don't expect other teenagers to!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually I need to be leaving but eh ...Dad's going to pray and having more friends over..Lucky day for me ! I have never been on the computer this late 😆 (7:45 is late for me)
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

same here!! im 5 foot 3, tallest, sum1 actual think i was ready to get married!! aling with my sis whos only a few years older and a bit shorter than me!, no way near marriage!! i was really shocked that day,,,,,but then laughed at the stupidity of it!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

gohamhungry please remember I have currently having a spell of insanity. So I am so not going to go down with you. I am planning to become a dazzler this month and you won't stop me!!! 😈 Nobody can Muhahahaha!!!! 😈

Well if you carry on tonight you might well reach dazzler sooner than you think!!!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Leave from where? I am sticking around but please remember it's nearly 2am hear and I haven't sleept more then 6 hours the past week thanks to IF 😭 I am so addicted and so have a spell of insanity (have to mention it pretty often so that the mods won't forget when they are going to check this thread)