Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: famzii05

oh spell of insanity is it?? okay we need a little script kind of thing saying how innocent we are and who is it to blame! another surprising thing is that this post has 175 replies in such a short span of time...

lets not worry and have fun...

That is a proof of our insanity...I should never have made this thread..It was made right after reading Nazma's FF..I should have known what it would do to my mindπŸ˜†  I think it is very obvious who is to blame.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Oh gosh what am I doing. I am on strike and still used 50 likes for your posts again. I am so bad. Now I have to go and hide from Nafisa before she tells me offπŸ˜•

You know I was thinking about the amount of activity we are having on the forum as well as the fan fics and likes etc, plus those two damn TB article and video, so where the serial ranking is concerned there is bound to be a rise even as far as number 1 spot is possible I think. But we will do better next week (starting tomorrow) where the strike action is concerned, but hopefully Vijay gives us an answer this week (he put the LIKE) but a definite answer on the ranking system then we can come off the strike.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

We should get together on this forum someday and have a competition on who is the most nastiest...If Nazma is in our side..we will definitely win ..(No offense ) πŸ˜†

lol! πŸ˜† they dont even know im on the forum, they not into indian television! unfortunately!! or seriously i would have then joining in!!!

Nazma what does ^^ have to say??πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

πŸ˜†

It was implicit!!!! πŸ˜†

How on earth was it implicit? You clearly stated he was tying her to the bed and ravishing her  πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lol! πŸ˜† they dont even know im on the forum, they not into indian television! unfortunately!! or seriously i would have then joining in!!!

Well I'm onside!! I''m glad no one I know is on the forum!!! After the new reputation i've garnered for myself!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Who cares about wether they are into it..we jut want to compete professionally against them πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You know I was thinking about the amount of activity we are having on the forum as well as the fan fics and likes etc, plus those two damn TB article and video, so where the serial ranking is concerned there is bound to be a rise even as far as number 1 spot is possible I think. But we will do better next week (starting tomorrow) where the strike action is concerned, but hopefully Vijay gives us an answer this week (he put the LIKE) but a definite answer on the ranking system then we can come off the strike.

First of all Yes I am saved!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

and then you are right. There is so much activity here especially today. I wasn't posting as much in the week but I thing I cought up to it again (I think nearly 200 posts today πŸ˜•) But hopefully vijay will answer us next week and we can stop the stike again, if not we have more success with it next week having more people striking!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

How on earth was it implicit? You clearly stated he was tying her to the bed and ravishing her  πŸ˜†

Yesss but apart from the tying up the ravishing was mostly implicit!!!πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they dont know im on here!

@nazma, lets have mama and papa on the forum!

Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they dont know im on here!

@nazma, lets have mama and papa on the forum!

🀣 oh please don't I don't know them and am embarrassed already 🀣