Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity - Page 17

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If I don't "like" your posts it's because i've liked them too many times and the forum thinks it's enough!!

You know I always thought I was such an innocent soul!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

If I don't "like" your posts it's because i've liked them too many times and the forum thinks it's enough!!

You know I always thought I was such an innocent soul!!!

Rofl..Don't worry..I'm sure I'm gettin there also..You...an...innocent soul? hmm...let me think..."Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her." I think you should come to terms with your perverted mind. πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

We can say that we have freedom of speech..so we have a right to speech..in whatever way we want to ! πŸ˜†

I just want to say Sorry to every innocent mind reading this. I am truly sorry about everything I have written here and am ashamed about myself

And now back to bondage...
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

If you get banned do you have to start by post 0 again, because if I have to I am going to beg for forgiveness and blame it all on a short spell of insanity!!! That should protect me I can't held responsible thenπŸ˜†

I'm also going to cope a temporary insanity plea, but somehow I think they ban you, so your posts are not shown for a month, after the month it's just like before, I think.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people πŸ˜‰

serious! no way we are so not, i have two close frends and if you knew what we talked about,, no mentioning, you would think we are nasty!! πŸ˜‰

lets say we are all equally silly in our own ways!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

Rofl..Don't worry..I'm sure I'm gettin there also..You...an...innocent soul? hmm...let me think..."Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her." I think you should come to terms with your perverted mind. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Using my own words against me!!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

I just want to say Sorry to every innocent mind reading this. I am truly sorry about everything I have written here and am ashamed about myself

And now back to bondage...

Oh thank you..I can use that picture when begging the mods to not band me because it was all Nazma's corrupting FF's fault πŸ˜†
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

πŸ˜† Using my own words against me!!!!

Well you don't believe anyone else's words dear..So I was forced to do so  😊
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

serious! no way we are so not, i have two close frends and if you knew what we talked about,, no mentioning, you would think we are nasty!! πŸ˜‰

lets say we are all equally silly in our own ways!!!

We should get together on this forum someday and have a competition on who is the most nastiest...If Nazma is in our side..we will definitely win ..(No offense ) πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay people so we have all a spell of insanity here, have innocent minds apart from Nazma but she is saved from banning because we gonna make IF remove the report button from her posts.

so nothing to worryπŸ˜ƒ