Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity - Page 16

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yup ..We will miss you ! πŸ˜† And now do you admit that even Nafisa in a catsuit wasn't as perverted as your idea of a tied up Gopi?

Yeah the crown still belongs to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

They not going to ban us, how can they, 4 people on the same matter no chance. But if they do, we will have to start protesting on that as well...πŸ˜†

If you get banned do you have to start by post 0 again, because if I have to I am going to beg for forgiveness and blame it all on a short spell of insanity!!! That should protect me I can't held responsible thenπŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!

Yes..perhaps a dirty website? Is there such a forum that lets you express all your inner dirty animalistic fantasies? 😍 That would be ideal for us.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yes..we can always take the easy way out by blaming Nazma for all this..It was her corrupting FF ! πŸ˜†

😲 Well with friends like you!!!πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

If you get banned do you have to start by post 0 again, because if I have to I am going to beg for forgiveness and blame it all on a short spell of insanity!!! That should protect me I can't held responsible thenπŸ˜†

Please stop it..I feel sharp pains in my stomach trying to hold this laughter ! Dad's bought his friend home with him..I wouldn't want my loud laughter going outside πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

after reading all of this about you guys, i feel me and my friends, when we get really silly, are nothing compared to this! well nazma ur os is enough to get you banned...lol
nafisa...catsuit???? lolzz...

if we get banned lets join another place...we can empty out dirty minds there!!!

We aren't that bad, are we? Its properly just that you and your friends are really serious people πŸ˜‰
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Look who's talking with her corrupting FF πŸ˜† ..
llSerenityll thumbnail

if we get banned we can start writing apologies and grovell like ahem has to infront of gopi, for our place on the IF...

We can say that we have freedom of speech..so we have a right to speech..in whatever way we want to ! πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Don't try to blame it on other people again Nazma 😲
We went there already and you have admitted it to be your fault and yours alone!!

Did I say fault? I ment brilliant ideaπŸ˜†