The Spell of Insanity - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Yeah well I used to hide them from my parents because of the half naked men on the covers, but my dad decided to clean my bedroom because it was a tip and found them!!!
Didn't stop me reading them though!!

Which is exactly why I read V.C andrews. When  you see the cover.. there is absolutely nothing perverted about it. You read it and Oh my god πŸ˜† I will leave the rest to your imagination. (since yours runs so wild Nazma 🀣)
I went searching for something...ignore the Good Afternoon at the top...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Which is exactly why I read V.C andrews. When  you see the cover.. there is absolutely nothing perverted about it. You read it and Oh my god πŸ˜† I will leave the rest to your imagination. (since yours runs so wild Nazma 🀣)

You get one person tied up and you get a reputation!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That is lovely Nafisa😳

And you won't be losing this reputation anytime soon NazmaπŸ˜› I will make sure of that

That is just how the world runs sweetie 😳 Soon you will have boys lining up outside your door expecting more than what you will be offering. (like a slap in their faces)🀣

That is a beautiful quote ! Nazma needs to read it and enjoy the moment.. Forget about your new reputation ..just live this moment 🀣
Originally posted by d-luna88

That is lovely Nafisa😳

I know, just thought it was appropriate...😳 no-one knows where life takes us, but at this precise moment we having a grand time. πŸ˜Š

I know, just thought it was appropriate...😳 no-one knows where life takes us, but at this precise moment we having a grand time. πŸ˜Š

Yeas lets not worry but enjoy every moment ot its fullest

Yes, exactly..some people are too worried about their reputation though πŸ˜†