Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity - Page 3

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank god for that!!!
I'm blushing and giggling so much my sisters keep making fun of me!!! But I can't tell them why!!! If they ever read what I'd written I'd never hear the end of it!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Actually I have news for you, we are going to have a chance to speak to the leads of Saathiya in Chat sessions in the future 

I appealed for India Forums to connect us with the 4 leads of our show regularly on a rota basis with other serials and they said (vijay and -Nadii- check page 3 they response) that this is going to be their aim when the chat portal is put up in the future, but they didn't give a date.

So the idea is that we will have the opportunity to tell them what we are discussing about them as well as to pass to them our VM's fan fics etc...isn't it grand? 

here is the link to the discussion asking India Forums to give this to us https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2075385

response page 3

That is great Nafisa ! Thank You ! I really wanted to talk to them. Hopefully it will happen soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Thank god for that!!!
I'm blushing and giggling so much my sisters keep making fun of me!!! But I can't tell them why!!! If they ever read what I'd written I'd never hear the end of it!!

๐Ÿคฃ better protect you lappy with a password then. But let me tell you they properly would be able to guess a password like 'gohem' 'Nazim' or 'Ahem'
llSerenityll thumbnail

Thank god for that!!!

Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ I can't stop laughing and feeling a little bad for you. ๐Ÿ˜†Imagine if you would have been sitting in front of Nazim while he read your FF ๐Ÿคฃ
llSerenityll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I am sure if that happens they have to move SNS to another time slot ๐Ÿคฃ like 1am or so

I wouldn't care really..as long as I got to see them romancing on and offscreen ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NazmaJ thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ better protect you lappy with a password then. But let me tell you they properly would be able to guess a password like 'gohem' 'Nazim' or 'Ahem'

Oh I've got a password protecting myself!!!
And yeah anything to do with Saathiya would be a little too obvious!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GohamHungry

Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ I can't stop laughing and feeling a little bad for you. ๐Ÿ˜†Imagine if you would have been sitting in front of Nazim while he read your FF ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I think I would have died of embarrassment!!! But you guys laugh it up!!๐Ÿ˜›
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh I've got a password protecting myself!!!
And yeah anything to do with Saathiya would be a little too obvious!!

Then the only thing left to do is pray that they won't come nosing into IF and find out what your ID is๐Ÿ˜›
llSerenityll thumbnail

Yeah I think I would have died of embarrassment!!! But you guys laugh it up!!๐Ÿ˜›

Yes and if you weren't already taken..I think he would enjoy the way you think ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail

Then the only thing left to do is pray that they won't come nosing into IF and find out what your ID is๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ฒ They know what my ID is!!!