llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder what would happen when Nazim and Gia read some of these really really...really hot and steamy FFs about them. πŸ˜† I mean when we think about Ahem and Gopi, it is their faces that come to our minds. I'm sure it would be awkward for them to read these FF's and see the dirty things that we fantasize about them. 🀣 Shall I dare say, one of you writers should post the link on their fanpage πŸ˜† ! I can just imagine their shocked faces πŸ˜²  Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
or they go well that is an idea!!!! 🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

or they go well that is an idea!!!! 🀣

Lmao!!!!!!!! 🀣 I can't stop laughing ...ohhh -gasping for air- πŸ˜† Nazim might say "Well then Gopi ji, if that is what they want..then that is what they will get" πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think I would die if I Nazim and Giaa ever saw my OS - I've got light bondage in mine!!!

Can you imagine Giaa's face if she read that I had Ahem tying Gopi up!!

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I offen wonder if they read anything in this forum,  
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I think I would die if I Nazim and Giaa ever saw my OS - I've got light bondage in mine!!!

Can you imagine Giaa's face if she read that I had Ahem tying Gopi up!!

"light bondage" eh Nazma? Shall I quote your FF?

Ahem came down onto the bed and lay on top of her. He planted kisses all the way up her stomach to her chest, making her breath come quicker and quicker, he carried on up to her shoulders, til finally he made his way up her neck and captured her lips in another intoxicatingly passionate kiss.

Through the sensation of his kisses Gopi felt something silky wrap around her. She looked up to see Ahem tying her wrists to the bed with his tie. Shocked she looked at him and saw him smirk at her.

"Ahemji? What are you doing?"

"You tormented me all evening Gopiji, now it's my turn."

He spent all night exacting his revenge on his wife, slowly making her beg for completion but only bringing her to the edge and then drawing back. The exquisite torture was too much for Gopi to bear at times. She begged Ahem to let her touch him but he wouldn't relent. He played with her body all night, extracting as much pleasure for the both of them as he could until finally he could hold back no more and brought them together in perfect harmony.

Yes..just light bondage πŸ˜† I can't imagine her face ! I wonder if it would go red as a tomato or would she laugh with Nazim about it. Now I really want to know their reactions !! You should post yours in the fanpage 😳

llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I offen wonder if they read anything in this forum,  

I always did too...I think it is about time that they started reading our dirty imaginations πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Lmao!!!!!!!! 🀣 I can't stop laughing ...ohhh -gasping for air- πŸ˜† Nazim might say "Well then Gopi ji, if that is what they want..then that is what they will get" πŸ˜†

🀣 and Giaa going "Ji Ahemji" nodding yes 🀣
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i had have passed nazim nazma os - anticipation.
He read it all in one go. honestly. He went mad.. and cracked up laughing..
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

🀣 and Giaa going "Ji Ahemji" nodding yes 🀣

Lmfao ! 🀣 Talk about forgetting reality ! 😳Honestly, I do think they make a cute couple and if it takes a little push for their relationship to spark..then write away !!! 🀣Imagine if they were a couple offscreen..what kind of romantic scenes we might encounter on screen 😳