Vikram involved?

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Meenashi is behind Bhabo's arrest, do you think the Meena-ka-ghulam, I mean joru-ka-ghulam Vikram is also involved in the plot?

Is he so deluded that he's blindly agreeing to whatever Meena plots?

Does he have no filial feelings left at all for Bhabo, his own mother?

Is the greed for money so strong?

He's a shameless person, who pretends to hit his wife, just to look good in front of the family, just to show them that he's one of them.

Do discuss your thoughts on the matter 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ever since this fire accident drama started, Vikram's character has been disgusting one.  One can even forgive Meena but not Vikram.  Cannot understand the reason for his greed for money, cannot be Meena alone.

I think the police complaint and arrest is just to scare Bhabho and Suraj so that Meena is allowed back into house.
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree wid both of you...😊

Viki is such a lier n fake person...😔

According to me neighter he is a gud son, brother nor a gud hubby...😕

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Vikram is not a good person. If one puts money before his own mother, then what to say more of a person like that.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, i dont see how a money minded son would play a role in his moms arrest, agree he is bad but dont see him being part of this , waise if meena says , this is the only way she can come back home, may be he will agree which is a shameful act 

I never hated him for being a money minded person as i have seen worse ppl than him in my own relations, he is not shocking one but if he is involved in this arrest thing , he is far more worse than Mohit 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In the SBS segment, Suraj and Vikram both were blocking the police from arresting so there is a chance that Vikram is unaware of this...it can't be duplicate police to scare the family right 😆 but I am more confused after the new promo how come Bhabho got bail so soon.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No bharti , looks like that Meena kicking out ceremony and her having weak link of sandhya is being sketched first and then comes Jail ka darshan 
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vikram is just as bad a Meena he always ask her to put her mind in to action and come up with somthing new so i have a feeling that he knows and is involed with the plot ...
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

In the SBS segment, Suraj and Vikram both were blocking the police from arresting so there is a chance that Vikram is unaware of this...it can't be duplicate police to scare the family right 😆 but I am more confused after the new promo how come Bhabho got bail so soon.

@ Bold - Bharti, it could be that he's just putting on an act.

But if all this is for Meena's re-entry into the Rathi household, then I fail to see what it'll achieve. OK, Meena may come back. But won't everyone know her reality & hate her for it, besides distrusting her?
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He might definately be involved.he s pathetic worse than his wife.