Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK inspired by Princess Diaries 2-Discuss Here (Page 2)

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I somewhat agree with the first article stating how it was off to a slow start even aftr Akash's entry but the truth is NO ONE wants to see him, hence it was slow... the whole time we only wanted Uday.. also I diagree with Monia being fake, she wasnt fake, it just happens to some pple, even though their outspoken and loud, you dont get to that side of theirs until something happens. And its not necessary that every outspoken and open minded person experiences the world first handed. n I don't have a problem with Jainandini really.. i dunno... and lets see how its different
If they make Manu like Uday den defo its different lolz ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageetDamonSalvatore--Rema-ArhainAshish_Poulomi_

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
well the show was slow because Akash is slowww no one wanna see him i would say 50% credit goes to Udayveer's character in picking up this show and then the rest 50% goes to the rest of the team. I like Jai's character she's a perfect rival for Manyta and the sets, the clothes of all the character minus Jai's are lavish and the acting is nice and all. 
as for the story being different of course its not you typical saas bahu story which half the soaps usually are, and its also not just a love story...its a story of a girl becoming a princess and its different i like the show mainly because of Uday and because i want Manveer to end up together and if CVs are smart they would do that too but also because the story has something diff i can't describe but i would say i like this story...at least so far...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsnikhilageetDamonSalvatore-Miss.Colorfullpickachu

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Big smileWell obviously the start was slow, the lead pair had no chemistry whatsover which made people sit up and take notice. Also at that time slot there are other established shows on other channels which are doing well, so trp s picking up would take time. But once uday and Moniya s chemistry was seen I am sure a whole lot of people started watching. If just by watching part of a promo made me and a whole lot of other people like me sit up and want to watch, the makers must be doing something rightWink. As for the flaws in characterisation and story, well which serial is so perfectly correct? Even the best of serials have bloopers aplentyLOL. I think given time the chinks will be straightened out and the story and characters will be more well rounded.Its too early to judge it and find fault with it. I for one am loving it so farBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DamonSalvatore-_Poulomi_

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

I somewhat agree with the first article stating how it was off to a slow start even aftr Akash's entry but the truth is NO ONE wants to see him, hence it was slow... the whole time we only wanted Uday.. also I diagree with Monia being fake, she wasnt fake, it just happens to some pple, even though their outspoken and loud, you dont get to that side of theirs until something happens. And its not necessary that every outspoken and open minded person experiences the world first handed. n I don't have a problem with Jainandini really.. i dunno... and lets see how its different
If they make Manu like Uday den defo its different lolz ;)

so TRUEEE  no 1 wants to see tht stupid akash AngryConfusedOuch
only UDAYVEERRR <3 bas aur koi nahiiiEmbarrassed
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

well the show was slow because Akash is slowww no one wanna see him i would say 50% credit goes to Udayveer's character in picking up this show and then the rest 50% goes to the rest of the team. I like Jai's character she's a perfect rival for Manyta and the sets, the clothes of all the character minus Jai's are lavish and the acting is nice and all. 
as for the story being different of course its not you typical saas bahu story which half the soaps usually are, and its also not just a love story...its a story of a girl becoming a princess and its different i like the show mainly because of Uday and because i want Manveer to end up together and if CVs are smart they would do that too but also because the story has something diff i can't describe but i would say i like this story...at least so far...

yeahhh so TRUEEEEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed UV shuld be the herooo no 1 elseeConfused
shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
The show is nothing like "The Princess Diaries" except that they deal with princesses.  There is no way that story would fly with Indian audiences if it was left the way it was.  

I don't think the story started out slow.  I mean we're in week 3 and we already have discovered that Moniya is really Manyata, which in many shows we wouldn't discover for months!  The Akash/Moniya pairing really didn't take off, which might have made it seem slower than usual,  The Udhay/Manyata pairing has, and since most of the people on this forum wait eagerly to see the two of them together, or just Udhay by himself, it makes the wait seem longer.  

But as far as I know, this show is original.   And I for one, am enjoying it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-nikhilageet

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
You're sooo right... I still don't understand what Akash is doing these days except for mopping... such a BORE... well hopefully UV will take care of that for us!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Well in my opinion, the show is different not usual shaadi thn sasural types...yes with akash monya pair it did seem a bit slow but otherwise pretty much ok.

Go to top