Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

I somewhat agree with the first article stating how it was off to a slow start even aftr Akash's entry but the truth is NO ONE wants to see him, hence it was slow... the whole time we only wanted Uday.. also I diagree with Monia being fake, she wasnt fake, it just happens to some pple, even though their outspoken and loud, you dont get to that side of theirs until something happens. And its not necessary that every outspoken and open minded person experiences the world first handed. n I don't have a problem with Jainandini really.. i dunno... and lets see how its different
If they make Manu like Uday den defo its different lolz ;)

so TRUEEE  no 1 wants to see tht stupid akash ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•
only UDAYVEERRR <3 bas aur koi nahiii๐Ÿ˜ณ
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sexyheels

well the show was slow because Akash is slowww no one wanna see him i would say 50% credit goes to Udayveer's character in picking up this show and then the rest 50% goes to the rest of the team. I like Jai's character she's a perfect rival for Manyta and the sets, the clothes of all the character minus Jai's are lavish and the acting is nice and all. 

as for the story being different of course its not you typical saas bahu story which half the soaps usually are, and its also not just a love story...its a story of a girl becoming a princess and its different i like the show mainly because of Uday and because i want Manveer to end up together and if CVs are smart they would do that too but also because the story has something diff i can't describe but i would say i like this story...at least so far...

yeahhh so TRUEEE๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ UV shuld be the herooo no 1 elsee๐Ÿ˜•
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show is nothing like "The Princess Diaries" except that they deal with princesses.  There is no way that story would fly with Indian audiences if it was left the way it was.  

I don't think the story started out slow.  I mean we're in week 3 and we already have discovered that Moniya is really Manyata, which in many shows we wouldn't discover for months!  The Akash/Moniya pairing really didn't take off, which might have made it seem slower than usual,  The Udhay/Manyata pairing has, and since most of the people on this forum wait eagerly to see the two of them together, or just Udhay by himself, it makes the wait seem longer.  

But as far as I know, this show is original.   And I for one, am enjoying it.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You're sooo right... I still don't understand what Akash is doing these days except for mopping... such a BORE... well hopefully UV will take care of that for us!!
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well in my opinion, the show is different not usual shaadi thn sasural types...yes with akash monya pair it did seem a bit slow but otherwise pretty much ok.
nishmapatel10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is so much like princess diaries 2. And I believe Manyata will end with Udayveer like Mia ended up with nIcholas but at first she was with a sweet guy andrew. And nicholas's character is much like Udayveer's.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uday manyata are made for each other no doubt abt it ๐Ÿ˜‰
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I really hope so
I luv maanveer
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail