HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's The Weekend
Time to chill, relax, unwind... OK, this getting boring now. I think I'll go online and stir up some shit.

I Hate ASR
I love ASR, I hate ASR, I love ASR. Rinse, repeat, till all your hair falls out.

I Hate Khushi
I love Khushi, I hate Khushi, I love Khushi. Add curls and pom poms.

ArHi Forever
And ever, and ever. Old episodes, played and replayed love scenes, cries for more Rabba Veing, ArHi moment screen shots, siggies, VMs. It's not enough dammit! Not nearly enough.

This is How We Troll
Bash, kick, scream, yell, name call, cat fight, pinch, hit, scratch, punch. Online living is so much better than having no life offline.

Where Are the Parents?
And, why are your children online so much? Put down your margaritas and encourage family time dammit!

He Should Have
Kissed Khushi, grabbed Khushi, stared at Khushi, confessed to Khushi. But no, that damned Hari Prakash was off somewhere looking for the ghee.

Pre-Cap
Monday will dawn, excitement levels will rise, tempers will calm, and all will be well in the world. 

Almost 18 hours to go folks... Hang on, and enjoy what's left of the weekend. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Where Are the Parents?
And, why are your children online so much? Put down your margaritas and encourage family time dammit!

This is a really good questions...I can't believe the number of unsupervised children on this forum.
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really this weekend is more like that as u wrote . Hehehehe
Love hate n why he didnt stare her isi me nikal gaya sara weekend . :-D
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
same here my friend..ive just seen Khushi's new look in the forum and Im thinking what CV is up to now..cant think about anything else...when will tomorrow come?..
sunaina02 thumbnail
excellent post 👏👏👏👏👏👏
LIfe online at IPK forum can be  more exciting than life offline 😉
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Charlie bit me.

Enjoy this while we wait. That is how we are, we put our fingers in Charlie's mouth and then complain he bit us!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

The war wounds hurt and its still hurting!!
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago