Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv651| Congratulations :)) Pg2 (Page 87)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

you'l buck up don't worry babes...!
Eshu man I met her ages back/years back is she on fb btw?
does she even open her IF A/C rarely?
I tihnk i am better then her at least i cme online on if once in a blue moonLOL
ec kya hai abhi thak pm nahin mila ping me that ec on fbLOLLOL

LMAOOO her accout i shacked dun post anythng derApproveyeah me ping u on Fb lmaooo but surely teri fav jagah hai:p
mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Nikss you wanted to know what the story was about didn't you ??.

Here you go then...

Lucy Trask is a Forensic Pathologist (People who examine the dead body, to find out the cause of death) One day when she is jogging in the park, before dawn, she comes a cross a dead body.. She can't tell who it is from the face, because the man's face has been battered.. The eyes have been taken out and so has the tounge.. So its really gross the way he has been murdered.. But Lucky thinks, that its her her old school teacher.. Mr Pugh..

But when she examines the body, the victim is actually another man from Lucy's past. And an 'L' be's burned into the victims back.. Detective JD is investigating the case and later on him and Lucy fall in love as well.. So it's a mixture of romance as well. Then later Lucy finds more dead bodies of people who are from her past and they all have letters burned in their backs and then it turns out to be that the killer is actually seeking revenge of his little sister.. Who had been raped and killed twenty-one years ago, when Lucy was 14.. And the teenage boys who were involved in the murder and rape of his sister, were a group of boys who he was killing and one of them was Lucy's brother, who was already shown dead.. And the killer wanted to take revenge from Lucy too.. And he kidnaps Lucy tortures her.. Nearly kills her.. But then JD comes and saves her in time.. So its a happy ending, and the whole novel is filled with suspence.. It is really interesing lool WinkLOL
U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

got EC omggg awesomeee
you ppl rockHugROFL
ROFLROFLROFL PHST U WERE UNAWARE MIGHTY MINE lmaooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swashbuckling

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

Roshy in Ypur siggy boz are u using sumone's Birthday abvi its written happy birthday giu dii matlab only she can use change it jaanaBig smile

OMG.. I didn't even notice that.. Thanks for telling me Smile
U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmaansBasket95

Nikss you wanted to know what the story was about didn't you ??.

Here you go then...

Lucy Trask is a Forensic Pathologist (People who examine the dead body, to find out the cause of death) One day when she is jogging in the park, before dawn, she comes a cross a dead body.. She can't tell who it is from the face, because the man's face has been battered.. The eyes have been taken out and so has the tounge.. So its really gross the way he has been murdered.. But Lucky thinks, that its her her old school teacher.. Mr Pugh..

But when she examines the body, the victim is actually another man from Lucy's past. And an 'L' be's burned into the victims back.. Detective JD is investigating the case and later on him and Lucy fall in love as well.. So it's a mixture of romance as well. Then later Lucy finds more dead bodies of people who are from her past and they all have letters burned in their backs and then it turns out to be that the killer is actually seeking revenge of his little sister.. Who had been raped and killed twenty-one years ago, when Lucy was 14.. And the teenage boys who were involved in the murder and rape of his sister, were a group of boys who he was killing and one of them was Lucy's brother, who was already shown dead.. And the killer wanted to take revenge from Lucy too.. And he kidnaps Lucy tortures her.. Nearly kills her.. But then JD comes and saves her in time.. So its a happy ending, and the whole novel is filled with suspence.. It is really interesing lool WinkLOL
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed intresting haiii

Go to top