KaJen~Destined2Luv651| Congratulations :)) Pg2 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by caprigurl

true- DMg raised my expectations out of shows so much- I want youth, i want humor, i want believable romance - hardly see any show giving me that- plus I dont have a TV anymore LOL

but Ek hazaaron mein is nice sometimes- though slow
i soo agree with u ishi dii
Really i dun find anythng a original peice of work all copied n Damm disgust🤢 i use to watch PKYEJK foer suuku coz i love her and D3 also For KSG par i was soo irritated ppl were just Eyelocking huh boringgg

awww she'z soo cute😳
@ rajjooo ohh u missed me too lol btw did u find the pics??
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

😆
Naazuuu ðŸ¤£
why are you laughing? you've become like me ðŸ¤£
@Sheena ya me here dear! :)

@Preeti belive the Christmas and New year fever has bought us lost people over here! hehe! But hopefully i'll be here! for the next year!
@ridhu ur dp is hawtt n thanks to marj😆
oho no no Esha I am home- but Dad cut the TV connection os bhai has 10th studies na and then 11th 12th too-so :(
I fought so much- I was like why can't he have some self control and watc regulated way mein>

I mean I used to watch DMG roz even at the height of my Engg prep and I managed really well

But well u cant argue with Dads can u :/

So YT zindabad :P

Sheena: Tu kya Doctor hai> Tu bhi toh Engineer hai karle theek LO kidding bata whats wrong with it?
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

i know! i started watching so many shows but i can't watch them regularly. and i'm never so excited to watch these shows like i used to be for dmg :(
i was so sad when it ended. it was like the end of an era! it was so close to my heart. i wish champ came back in the last few episodes though!

True!

The Excitement before the start of each episode is not there! Waise hee i dont get time, upar se nothing so interesting! :(
gotta go eat lunch! bye ðŸ¤—
i love EHMBH. i love the sister bonding may b bcoz i have a twin sis.?though nothing can be compared to Dmg..its the best show ever..i have this urge to watch that show again.
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

HALLLOOO

Hi🥱