U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
got EC omggg awesomeee
you ppl rock🤗🤣
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

you'l buck up don't worry babes...!
Eshu man I met her ages back/years back is she on fb btw?
does she even open her IF A/C rarely?
I tihnk i am better then her at least i cme online on if once in a blue moon😆
ec kya hai abhi thak pm nahin mila ping me that ec on fb😆😆

LMAOOO her accout i shacked dun post anythng deryeah me ping u on Fb lmaooo but surely teri fav jagah hai:p
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nikss you wanted to know what the story was about didn't you ??.

Here you go then...

Lucy Trask is a Forensic Pathologist (People who examine the dead body, to find out the cause of death) One day when she is jogging in the park, before dawn, she comes a cross a dead body.. She can't tell who it is from the face, because the man's face has been battered.. The eyes have been taken out and so has the tounge.. So its really gross the way he has been murdered.. But Lucky thinks, that its her her old school teacher.. Mr Pugh..

But when she examines the body, the victim is actually another man from Lucy's past. And an 'L' be's burned into the victims back.. Detective JD is investigating the case and later on him and Lucy fall in love as well.. So it's a mixture of romance as well. Then later Lucy finds more dead bodies of people who are from her past and they all have letters burned in their backs and then it turns out to be that the killer is actually seeking revenge of his little sister.. Who had been raped and killed twenty-one years ago, when Lucy was 14.. And the teenage boys who were involved in the murder and rape of his sister, were a group of boys who he was killing and one of them was Lucy's brother, who was already shown dead.. And the killer wanted to take revenge from Lucy too.. And he kidnaps Lucy tortures her.. Nearly kills her.. But then JD comes and saves her in time.. So its a happy ending, and the whole novel is filled with suspence.. It is really interesing lool 😉😆
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

got EC omggg awesomeee
you ppl rock🤗🤣

🤣🤣🤣 PHST U WERE UNAWARE MIGHTY MINE lmaooo

mcdreamy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kJ_lovestruck

Roshy in Ypur siggy boz are u using sumone's Birthday abvi its written happy birthday giu dii matlab only she can use change it jaana😃

OMG.. I didn't even notice that.. Thanks for telling me 😊
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArmaansBasket95

Nikss you wanted to know what the story was about didn't you ??.

Here you go then...

Lucy Trask is a Forensic Pathologist (People who examine the dead body, to find out the cause of death) One day when she is jogging in the park, before dawn, she comes a cross a dead body.. She can't tell who it is from the face, because the man's face has been battered.. The eyes have been taken out and so has the tounge.. So its really gross the way he has been murdered.. But Lucky thinks, that its her her old school teacher.. Mr Pugh..

But when she examines the body, the victim is actually another man from Lucy's past. And an 'L' be's burned into the victims back.. Detective JD is investigating the case and later on him and Lucy fall in love as well.. So it's a mixture of romance as well. Then later Lucy finds more dead bodies of people who are from her past and they all have letters burned in their backs and then it turns out to be that the killer is actually seeking revenge of his little sister.. Who had been raped and killed twenty-one years ago, when Lucy was 14.. And the teenage boys who were involved in the murder and rape of his sister, were a group of boys who he was killing and one of them was Lucy's brother, who was already shown dead.. And the killer wanted to take revenge from Lucy too.. And he kidnaps Lucy tortures her.. Nearly kills her.. But then JD comes and saves her in time.. So its a happy ending, and the whole novel is filled with suspence.. It is really interesing lool 😉😆

😳😳 intresting haiii
I was lol kya radz ko patha hai iskey barrey mein😆
rosh wow you write so well😳
mcdreamy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kJ_lovestruck

😳😳 intresting haiii

I know.. You should read it.. If you can get the book :))
mcdreamy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

I was lol kya radz ko patha hai iskey barrey mein😆
rosh wow you write so well😳

Pshhtt lool. I don't.. But thanks.. Oh btw, its not my story if that's were you're thinking 🤣