KaJen~Destined2Luv651| Congratulations :)) Pg2 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Silent night, Holy Night,  All is calm, All is bright...
Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la 'Tis the season to be jolly Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la 

lol thank u RKM<3
 We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
Frosty the Snowman Was a jolly happy soul. With a corncob pipe and a button nose. And two eyes made out of coal...
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen.,But do you recall?The most famous reindeer of all?
Rudolph the Red-Nosed ReindeerHad a very shiny nose,And if you ever saw it,You would even say it glows.

You know I wish we got a segment of Jen celebrating Christmas :( but IDT she likes bringing media home I respect that haye but weee I bet she looks cute with a tree in her house and all excited <3
that would be cool! but yeah Idt she would do that! and yeah her tree would be the best one! and she would be all cute and excited!

Here comes Santa Claus,
Here comes Santa Claus,Right down Santa Claus Lane,Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeerPullin' on the reins.Bells are ringin', children singin',All is merry and bright.So hang your stockings and say your prayers,'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.

Yeh she seems like a Christmas fanatic kinda person 😆 I wouldn't mind an interview about Christmas either how she plans to celebrate and all 😍 
she does! lol and I think we would all love that! I hope it happens!! 

Sleigh bells ring, are you list'ning?
In the lane, snow is glist'ning'
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walkin' in a winter wonderland...