KaJen~Destined2Luv651| Congratulations :)) Pg2 - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Oblivion.

I wish school/colleges accepted our OS's and FF's 🤣 as assignments :| it would be so much fun! *random*
It is so not random man .. I wish they did .. It's so boring to write essays on books which are based on dogs ? Ab dog pe kaun essay likhta hai ? ðŸ˜†

I wish school/colleges accepted our OS's and FF's 🤣 as assignments :| it would be so much fun! *random*
that would be amazing <3 i could give in my OS about plants and water 🤣

CG - i've never heard of that book :| 🤣

I love this scene man! Both of them are chooo cuteee 
DUDE I noticed I am better with writing like I can describe shit better with AR and while imagining KaJen 🤣 but ask me to write about a man who died 100000 years ago I go blank psht! They should really think of making people write about characters they are obsessed with it would bring out the best of them ;) I remember my previous uni had a class on Gaga 🤣 but I couldn't take it as a Freshmen :(
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

that would be amazing <3 i could give in my OS about plants and water 🤣

CG - i've never heard of that book :| 🤣
2011 mai hi release hui hai... It's about how a dog see's a man's life.. It's a nice book but essay kaun likhta hai .. ðŸ˜­ I would write OS's and FF's on AR but change their names.. If the teacher suspects ROFFLLL ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

I love this scene man! Both of them are chooo cuteee 

This was really Jen's best performance! It was so so so so good man! KSG was ðŸ˜† and got hit a lot.
you had a uni class on gaga 😲 i'm so jealous 🤣

okay i gotta go eat dinner :P bye :)
chikni chameli chup ke akeli pahua chadha ke aayee!! 

WHY am i so addicted to this song :|

HIII my kajenians <3

DUDE I noticed I am better with writing like I can describe shit better with AR and while imagining KaJen 🤣 but ask me to write about a man who died 100000 years ago I go blank psht! They should really think of making people write about characters they are obsessed with it would bring out the best of them ;) I remember my previous uni had a class on Gaga 🤣 but I couldn't take it as a Freshmen :(
I know.. How can some one write as essay on things which we don't like.. Of course the essay will turn out bad. But ye education wale they don't understand our poor armaan's (no pun intended ðŸ˜†) Wao class on Gaga.. Aww I wish you could take it.. I've heard this is a Gaga workshop where they teach how to dress up like Gaga 

This was really Jen's best performance! It was so so so so good man! KSG was ðŸ˜† and got hit a lot.
Jen hits KSG any way . ðŸ˜† but Jen really outdid herself in this scene.. No one can do this scene like her