Life OK.. is getting good response

Posted: 12 years ago
All shows on Life OK are getting a good response..
which means.. Geet might be forgotten...
so we have to fight harder and harder..
channel thiink that we will die down with our protest..
so we have to scream and shout louder and make GEET 2.. come asap on our screens.. we have to make it louder than the shows on Life Ok... !!!

How do you know that theyre getting a good response?

:(
What can we do to keep geet alive?

how do u know tht thy got gud response ... the shows will start from monday onwards naa ... not to worry the shows are not promising ...

say even if thy have a avg start people will loose interest very soon ... as the interest can't b retained for a long time ... think abt all GHSP fans who banned life ok from their life ...

many people are watching star+ ... sony ... ztv ... colors during that time & those shows already have viewers ... so who will switch 2 life ok ...

many people do not even know that life ok is new channel or revamped version of so called star1 ...

still we all need 2 fight for GHSP 2 ... no rest until we get our gHSP back ...

keep emailing ... calling the channel ... PH ... ask them for GHSP 2 ...

there was a topic made i will post the link in a bit.. Life OK started today... 3 drama already began!! x

i just now saw the link in members lounge & posted my view in there on page 5 ...

i thought the sshows start from monday!?and is tht the new channel for star one now?
I watched some of the shows and I have to say the quality and content  are superb. The channel plans to air shows on all days of the week from Monday to Sunday with each show having air time of 20 minutes.

The two shows I watched were impressive. Some well known faces that had disappeared from the screen for some time have returned and this will bring back their fans as well.

Honestly, I don't think our boycotting the channel will make a dent in their viewership. The actors who have been chosen for the shows already have a sizable fan following who will come back in droves.
Whether d shows r of good quality or bad m not gonna watch them
i think the channel is getting response beoz of  some actors returning . where they have huge fan base for them...i agree with pippa here