Pavitra Rishta

is archana really a mother?

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont wtch this show much these days,so am nopt very sure if i am rite or not,t i am shocked seeing archana,more then feeling miserable and angry twrds herself for soham,she wanted manav to get her back,what a women.i  will go into depression if cause of me sumting happens to my kid,and instead of saying sorry to manav or really pleading and begging for her misatke,she allowed him to tke her daughters by giving him a 10 mts bashaan,i amm shocked and suprised she dint evn called manv once for her daughters,wat a mother,and now she is making poorvi like her,i am so sure if teh show last for a year,she will get favourite maa award in zra,if sulochna can get so y not archana.
but what the hell,no feeling for her own kids at all,i wldnt have mind if she wld even tke manav to court for ovi-tejasvini,she wld defenitely loose the case but still yaar atleast try

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As long as Archana is with Sanskari mother Sulo and beti Purvi she is fine...

She thinks she is a good mother...She sees Sachu, Soham, Ovi-Teju in Purvi's face...Not loving Purvi for Purvi but for her mamta for her 4 children she lost...πŸ˜”

SHerma good post...
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

As long as Archana is with Sanskari mother Sulo and beti Purvi she is fine...

She thinks she is a good mother...She sees Sachu, Soham, Ovi-Teju in Purvi's face...Not loving Purvi for Purvi but for her mamta for her 4 children she lost...πŸ˜”

SHerma good post...

I don't think she meant that. What she meant is, that what her 4 kids are to her, Purvi is the same. She sees Purvi as one of her kids, she is not any less than any of her kids. Even though she had adopted Purvi, Purvi fulfilled everything that she ever wanted for her own kids. its not that that she is not loving Purvi for Purvi.. she IS! and that was the whole point of her saying that, she is as good as any one of her own, real kids! Even though her own are not with her, having Purvi in her life, fulfills all needs.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree she loves Purvi but Archu's dialogue to her was lame...She could have just tole Purvi " I love you for who you are and am glad I got you the time I did'  She was the reason for her survival or something to that sort...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I do agree she loves Purvi but Archu's dialogue to her was lame...She could have just tole Purvi " I love you for who you are and am glad I got you the time I did'  She was the reason for her survival or something to that sort...

Di lame dialogues is a part and parcel of this show right from Archana to sulo to savita to manav to anyone.. Everyone has had their own lame dialogues..

But her love for Poorvi aint fake and she loves her.. 

amanpreet4542 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Totally Disagree, Archana Is An amazing Mom, She never Called Manav cz she knows That He will take great care of her children. Of Course she would miss them i mean who wouldn't. I Think she is a good Mother. And she is doing her best to take care of them!! :)
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Archana Is An amazing Mom, 

Yeah , so amazing that she gave up the babies even after losing a son ...any other mother wud have clung to the babies even more . So amazing na πŸ˜† and she is completely happy with her adopted gal and enjoying life in general , without ANY remorse or even missing her kids or wondering about them . In fact she has a blissful content expression on her face as if she is on  prescription drugs.All she has on her brain is MUMMY . How my mummy cuts onions , how my mummy STILL wants to go to Punni's showing ceremony , how My mummy's wish shud be fulfilled by breaking FDS or becoming totally  financially naked . MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY .πŸ˜†
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanpreet4542

I Totally Disagree, Archana Is An amazing Mom, She never Called Manav cz she knows That He will take great care of her children. Of Course she would miss them i mean who wouldn't. I Think she is a good Mother. And she is doing her best to take care of them!! :)

I refuse to call Archu an amazing mom.  Even if she knew that Manav would take good care of Ovi & Teju, she still should have kept in touch w/them.  I find the fact that she didn't even call them for 18 years to be VERY disturbing.  The only person who I can say she is a good mom to is Purvi.                  
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanpreet4542

But how is Archana an amazing mom? I haven't seen her once trying to call Manav and asks how her kids are. Forget calling Manav, she is not even thinking about her children, I don't see her missing them at all. And if she knows Manav takes good care of the kids, she should still call them just to check if they are safe, she is their mother but she doesn't care about them at all.

Only thing she is amazing at is being a mother to Purvi and begin a good daughter to Sulo. She failed as a wife, daughter in law and mother. I hope I did not offend you by stating my opinion😊
Originally posted by: edabella

I refuse to call Archu an amazing mom.  Even if she knew that Manav would take good care of Ovi & Teju, she still should have kept in touch w/them.  I find the fact that she didn't even call them for 18 years to be VERY disturbing.  The only person who I can say she is a good mom to is Purvi.                  

i cannot say that archana is good mom to purvi also ... purvi is just a timepass & filler in her life

actually seeing purvi's status in archu's life is same as sacchu ... as both are not her own kids ... but i had always thought that archana wud be an awesome mom to sacchu as somewhere she had sachin's death's guilt on her ... but i was a fool ... she was an equally pathetic mom towards sacchu as she was towards soham

instead of living a happy stable life with hubby & 2 sons ... she did all sort of unwanted things ... for her own PERSONAL FUN ... she became pregnant for third time & continued her pregnancy when she had known that she is not fit for paravrish of a single child also ... first of all family was increasing & in that case she dragged her hubby to court without thinking for future of family