India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

is archana really a mother?

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i dont wtch this show much these days,so am nopt very sure if i am rite or not,t i am shocked seeing archana,more then feeling miserable and angry twrds herself for soham,she wanted manav to get her back,what a women.i  will go into depression if cause of me sumting happens to my kid,and instead of saying sorry to manav or really pleading and begging for her misatke,she allowed him to tke her daughters by giving him a 10 mts bashaan,i amm shocked and suprised she dint evn called manv once for her daughters,wat a mother,and now she is making poorvi like her,i am so sure if teh show last for a year,she will get favourite maa award in zra,if sulochna can get so y not archana.
but what the hell,no feeling for her own kids at all,i wldnt have mind if she wld even tke manav to court for ovi-tejasvini,she wld defenitely loose the case but still yaar atleast try

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzCupcake4GHTriniiiics-07bhallaroxkoolsadhu1000nycsweetieDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
As long as Archana is with Sanskari mother Sulo and beti Purvi she is fine...

She thinks she is a good mother...She sees Sachu, Soham, Ovi-Teju in Purvi's face...Not loving Purvi for Purvi but for her mamta for her 4 children she lost...WackoUnhappy

SHerma good post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

As long as Archana is with Sanskari mother Sulo and beti Purvi she is fine...

She thinks she is a good mother...She sees Sachu, Soham, Ovi-Teju in Purvi's face...Not loving Purvi for Purvi but for her mamta for her 4 children she lost...WackoUnhappy

SHerma good post...

I don't think she meant that. What she meant is, that what her 4 kids are to her, Purvi is the same. She sees Purvi as one of her kids, she is not any less than any of her kids. Even though she had adopted Purvi, Purvi fulfilled everything that she ever wanted for her own kids. its not that that she is not loving Purvi for Purvi.. she IS! and that was the whole point of her saying that, she is as good as any one of her own, real kids! Even though her own are not with her, having Purvi in her life, fulfills all needs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I do agree she loves Purvi but Archu's dialogue to her was lame...She could have just tole Purvi " I love you for who you are and am glad I got you the time I did'  She was the reason for her survival or something to that sort...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzbhallarox

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I do agree she loves Purvi but Archu's dialogue to her was lame...She could have just tole Purvi " I love you for who you are and am glad I got you the time I did'  She was the reason for her survival or something to that sort...
Di lame dialogues is a part and parcel of this show right from Archana to sulo to savita to manav to anyone.. Everyone has had their own lame dialogues..

But her love for Poorvi aint fake and she loves her.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverbhallaroxsuanDabulls23

amanpreet4542 Groupbie
amanpreet4542
amanpreet4542

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I Totally Disagree, Archana Is An amazing Mom, She never Called Manav cz she knows That He will take great care of her children. Of Course she would miss them i mean who wouldn't. I Think she is a good Mother. And she is doing her best to take care of them!! :)
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
 Archana Is An amazing Mom, 

Yeah , so amazing that she gave up the babies even after losing a son ...any other mother wud have clung to the babies even more . So amazing na LOL and she is completely happy with her adopted gal and enjoying life in general , without ANY remorse or even missing her kids or wondering about them . In fact she has a blissful content expression on her face as if she is on  prescription drugs.All she has on her brain is MUMMY . How my mummy cuts onions , how my mummy STILL wants to go to Punni's showing ceremony , how My mummy's wish shud be fulfilled by breaking FDS or becoming totally  financially naked . MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY .LOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 December 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzCupcake4GHTbhallaroxDabulls23

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanpreet4542

I Totally Disagree, Archana Is An amazing Mom, She never Called Manav cz she knows That He will take great care of her children. Of Course she would miss them i mean who wouldn't. I Think she is a good Mother. And she is doing her best to take care of them!! :)

I refuse to call Archu an amazing mom.  Even if she knew that Manav would take good care of Ovi & Teju, she still should have kept in touch w/them.  I find the fact that she didn't even call them for 18 years to be VERY disturbing.  The only person who I can say she is a good mom to is Purvi.                  

Edited by edabella - 19 December 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzbhallarox

Go to top