Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate (Page 6)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
i found the name a bit...weird initially to be honest...
but the programming and graphics are excellent...Subhagyawati Bhava and Meri Maa look promising
Suabhagyawati Bahava gives you goosebumps...while Meri Maa touches youre heart!
i loved Mahadev as well...to be particular the graphics and background music rock!the casting is great too
im waiting for smile please...the promos look interesting...
over all i feel a welcome change over star one..but yeah they need to maintain the same throughout to do well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza-Faraan92

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
1. Nothing wrong with the name, but i doubt whether the channel's future will be okey after its launch...

2. Nice usage of mixed colors of logo, but i didn't like it..As logo cannot bring success to channel..

3. It reminds me of signboards...go this direction, go that direction...I doubt it is used by the creatives to run away when none of their ventures will click...

4. i have seen some promos and though i will not see the program, i like Rajeev Khandelwal and i hope all the best for his project...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryWild

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
 I feel danger zone zaada hai...the shows are based on "scary" theme... pata nahi how much i will be daarofyedCryCry

pehele pyaar ka sawaan aaya tha star one pe...aur aab maut ka kaufnaak serials laaye jis mein rona dhona chaand pe hai no soona...aur hubby se hai dar na...toh shaadi se hai darna.Disapprove

mere pyaare devi aur saajano...bach ke rehna life ok hai na?Nuke Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninaviCourageous_Leo-Humaira-

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
1. umm... weird. Too englishfied for me. I think that they should go more desi. star one was unique and desi but had western flare. 

2. weird again. looks loke syfy logo.  the little person kind of annoys me but its ok. nothing special. 

3. something like lifetime channel, with reality shows that are waayyy too cliched

4. no comments

Courageous_Leo

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
The logo looks bright enough to please the eye but its cheeriness doesn't gel with the pain and struggle portrayed by the protagonists of the shows.

Just watched two shows out of the three so far...Mahadev and Sowbagayavati Bhava which I think is inspired by the film 'Sleeping with the Enemy.'

I was impressed by both the shows.

I think it will get a thumbs up from the audience.
dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
1. 'Life Ok' seriously man,it doesn't sounds like any channal's name...it really sound's like any nursing home's name or mental problem councelor's private office..can't digest this name as a channal.

2. At logo another dissapointment...i mean channal's logo is like that!! Don't like it

3. Seeing at that logo i felt the same it's a logo of some councelors' who help people who're mentally stressed and having problem in life who go to councelors and take solution.Another dissapointment

4. Well, I haven't seen any of the show yet. But I saw promo. Well, All I can say this kind of actually suits for star plus,zee tv or colors... Star One was only young oriented show based channal [mtv,utv bindass are too bold to watch]...i know life ok hasn't made for selective audience still i mean they should atleast have one or two shows which is young oriented..anyways we can hope that in future they'll have some..

Overall review: It'll take time for me to digest this channal
stephaniefer Groupbie
stephaniefer
stephaniefer

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry can not understand of the change of name and get rid of brilliant program Angry

Should have kept Geet on because it bring so much joy and happiness to lots of peopleBig smileStarand the series was brilliant.  Now u just have sad people Cry

Please bring Geet back, we would really appreicate itSmile

Courageous_Leo

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
the shows look promising.. but the channel name 'Life OK'  sounds more like an insurance channelLOL.. will miss star one.. the channel had more spunk and  favored the youth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bushraa.Courageous_Leo

Go to top