Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate (Page 19)

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Life OK name seems weird...

logo...didnt make sense but thanks to tanu (Armu4eva) made some sense...the lil fellow is o & k if see closely...plus shows line up made some sense of name life ok..

I m liking so far tum dena saath mera...
Saubhagyawati bhav...
mahadev
meri maan
other serial havent looked at them... meri maan seems too emotional for me so might drop it...

but all in all good try nice line up n 20 min seems more like youtube friendly (I watch online as dont have indian channels any way :P)

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Only watching sawvaggyavati bhava
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Life OK sounds cool, really liked the name though seeing the name and logo at first I thought it would have all youth shows but it has all drama shows for now even mytho like MahaDev, when I just saw promos I was like WTH, name is no going with the kind of shows they are planning to show but then shows are good, pretty much different, what 1-2 epis I watchd, the best thing about the shows that it brought almost all the old actors who were fab in past and doing equally marvelous job, so very much happy with cast of the shows I have seen so far and even the different concepts they brought forth.

MahaDev one fab show, glad to see Mouni playing the lead, she surely knows how to pump life into a character.
Saubhagyavati one hell of a show, Karanvir and Sriti dping amazing job, more than happy to see Karanvir back on screen with such a role
Then Smile please, show is bit boring well as of now with same money minded people but liking Additi Gupta's character something new

I wish the channel and shows all the luck
And Saubhagyawati to hit the trp charts soonLOL

Edited by SunShine_A - 22 December 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

Craffts Newbie
Craffts
Craffts

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I like the Name and logo of the channel that  sound unique and Some of the serials on Life OK is good.
Ktlhandup Newbie
Ktlhandup
Ktlhandup

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
excited about new and refreshing channel with new concept.. LIfe Ok..
Sanjiv_pr Newbie
Sanjiv_pr
Sanjiv_pr

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nice channel. luking 4wd for it..
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

The youth based shows weren't that great either. In fact, some of the concepts they showed in some serials were a disappointment coming from an Indian channel, and hardly any of the shows highlighted the importance of family. It was all about so-called love and got very repetitive and boring after awhile.

There are good shows in all the channels, it all depends on what genre one is interested in. Some of the 'typical village-based' serials as you call them have the highest TRPs and are better than many of the star one shows.

To tell the truth, I think the shows on Star Plus are superior to most other shows in the other channels. They do show love, but at the same time, it's not only love for one's partner, but also love for family, truth, and justice. Star One's shows were all about love for one's partner, they had nothing else.

You think I'm mourning SO? If you've read, I've said it was crappy towards the end.
All I'm saying is that, Indian TV ..right now, is filled with the same kind of shows...why couldn't we have something new on this one? You see my point? Smile

Not SO, Okay! Get better shows on the new channel! But i see nothing of that sort yet. Just WHY do we need all those village based serials everywhere? You should answer that. After all not EVERYONE is interested in them, right? 
Maybe... the sort  you like are on this channel.. Big smile
And this is not SP we are talking about! its LIFE OK!
 Besides, what new exactly does this channel have to offer the youthErmm

Just because 'those' shows have high TRP's currently, doesn't mean they fill Indian TV with all them, wheres the variety? Wacko

Edited by -Humaira- - 23 December 2011 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TSharan_Darling_

Budtameez Newbie
Budtameez
Budtameez

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE LOGO AND NAME IS MORE SUITABLE FOR A CHILDREN'S CHANNEL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#
'DESI STAR'
'STAR DESH'
'DESH 1'
OR ANY TITLE WITH 'DESH' IN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THEN THIS CHILDISH NAME AND LOGO!.
#
13 MINUTE EPISODES ARE PAIN IN THE BUM.. [EPISODES ARE 20 MINUTES LONG BUT 7 MINUTES ARE USED UP BY THE ADVERTISEMENTS/COMMERCIAL BREAKS]
#
THE M.D. SHOULD NOT HAVE LET HIS 6 YEAR OLD DECIDE ON THE NAME AND PROGRAMME FORMAT OF THIS CHANNEL.!!! 

Go to top