Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate (Page 16)

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
FOR me life OK 
is the example of how nicely channels made fool of us Angry
der r thousand fans trying to call the channel wid d request not to end our show geet 
but they not at all care abt our opinion
dts why life ok chennel look lied they r mocking us
der marketing is excellent hats off to dem
but becoz of them my life is not OKCry

but yeah i thnkful to dis channel to make me realise india me sarkar ho yeah dis elit people 
comman people ke opinion ke koi value nahi hoti
Angry

so without geet season 2 or gurtis another show , its big NO from my side to life OKConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaritaMSKitsmylifeboss

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Hello IF'ians

As u all know, today Star One got a new name and new logo "Life Ok" - Naya Tv Channel.
The channel has ended all the previous shows and returning with new shows. So until the CHannel and forums opens lets discuss about the CHannel and shows and logo here.

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Is it still a part of the Star Group?  If yes, it's a bit unclear to those who don't know about it - just looks like it's changed owners or something.

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Yes & No.  Yes b'cos it looks like a fusion themed logo

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

It's too pink - seems to be a woman centric channel, like Lifetime TV in the US

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

It's started, and I'm watching Devo ki Dev - Mahadev - nothing fascinates me more than Mytho shows, even though there are some that I don't watch, like the Bajrangbali show, among others.  

That said, there are some shows that I'm not watching despite them having my fav actresses - Sriti Jha & Sayantani Ghosh.  DSDDSB seems somewhat sadistic, and a copy of 'Sleeping w/ the enemy', and I've already seen one serial w/ Sriti where she had a mafia like family.  The one w/ Sayantani - Meri Maa - is taken out of a Bong serial Maa, which turns me off, due to the little girl in the serial always talking like a total grown-up, when she's not crying.  I just hate such characters.

NOTE: Anyone posting a point, do it in an objective manner. 

I may not have been all that objective in the responses above, but then again, the questions are all opinion based, and almost bound to be subjective.  Sorry.

One request to mods - in all the comments about TB articles on shows on this channel, please delete comments of those who're bellyaching about Geet - it's completely off topic.

IF Dev Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92-Swetha-

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by -Nadii-

Hello IF'ians

As u all know, today Star One got a new name and new logo "Life Ok" - Naya Tv Channel.
The channel has ended all the previous shows and returning with new shows. So until the CHannel and forums opens lets discuss about the CHannel and shows and logo here.

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Is it still a part of the Star Group?  If yes, it's a bit unclear to those who don't know about it - just looks like it's changed owners or something.

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Yes & No.  Yes b'cos it looks like a fusion themed logo

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

It's too pink - seems to be a woman centric channel, like Lifetime TV in the US

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

It's started, and I'm watching Devo ki Dev - Mahadev - nothing fascinates me more than Mytho shows, even though there are some that I don't watch, like the Bajrangbali show, among others.  

That said, there are some shows that I'm not watching despite them having my fav actresses - Sriti Jha & Sayantani Ghosh.  DSDDSB seems somewhat sadistic, and a copy of 'Sleeping w/ the enemy', and I've already seen one serial w/ Sriti where she had a mafia like family.  The one w/ Sayantani - Meri Maa - is taken out of a Bong serial Maa, which turns me off, due to the little girl in the serial always talking like a total grown-up, when she's not crying.  I just hate such characters.

NOTE: Anyone posting a point, do it in an objective manner. 

I may not have been all that objective in the responses above, but then again, the questions are all opinion based, and almost bound to be subjective.  Sorry.

One request to mods - in all the comments about TB articles on shows on this channel, please delete comments of those who're bellyaching about Geet - it's completely off topic.

IF Dev Team

Sorry but just want to ask one question 

the subject name is 

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate

its only about we have to write positiveConfused

dont we have rite to post our opinion Confused

becoz i stated the simple reason my take on dis new channel 

so i have not rite to say anything negative about this channel ..

ohk i understand ...m biggest fool sorry i posted my opinion 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

s0phie_152 Groupbie
s0phie_152
s0phie_152

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
All the show on the new channel is so crap that  i dont understand how can some of u guys be watching it!! =(

nways i cant wait till this channel becomes a big flop cos i so hate it

star one was way better.. and the concept of the channel was way better 2...

shivu01 Goldie
shivu01
shivu01

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I do not like any of the show and also 20 minutes span.  Three shows in one hour.   Seems like people in India do not have anythig else to do...
AdditiRocks Newbie
AdditiRocks
AdditiRocks

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Zindegi Kahe Smile Please i like that show.after all it has my fav additi gupta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-BluFate...Pwincess...

JatinFan Goldie
JatinFan
JatinFan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I like meri maa Smile My fav Jatin Shah is dere Day Dreaming hope his character has importance Smile i like sayantani too Tongue so happy for them Big smile the show has good cast
BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
will watch Zindagi Kahe Smile please..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-

Go to top