Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate (Page 13)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

I dont like the name personally. I think its weird. I didnt like StarDesh either but Id pick StarDesh over Like OK anyday. But I'll get used to it I guess.. with time :)

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

The logo is kinda cute. A little childish though..

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

Fun.. Kiddish.. Kids ChannelLOL

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

None of the shows appealed to me that much. I was looking forward to Additi Gupta's show but after seeing the promos.. Im not that impressed. But I'll check out anyways to see how it is.

I still wish Like OK all the best in their new journey.. I hope they do great with their shows! Ill truly miss StarOne though. Its thanks to them we got our DMG and for that, Ill always remain grateful :)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
LOL I bet Life OK will meet the same fate STAR ONE did! LOL

I won't be watching any Life OK shows! They all seem unappealing! Dead

After the way STAR ONE ended GEET, the best show in Indian TV, HELL NO I won't be watching Life Ok shows!!!!!  Stern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204AtiffaninavinikhilageetCourageous_Leomemadtodayzstardewdropred

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
yes, the change in programming was shocking as i thought the channel would retain youth based progamming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

One message go to hell!Stern SmileAnd, the channel name sounds more like a hospital.God help them.!Big smile

Tonguelol...u really cracked me up...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AtiffaCourageous_Leoutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

One message go to hell!Stern SmileAnd, the channel name sounds more like a hospital.God help them.!Big smile

Your comment pretty much sums up how I feel too! I don't think this channel will last long!LOL

STARONE is stupid for ending GEET & PKYEK! They will regret it!Stern Smile

AtiffaCourageous_Leotodayzstar

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hmmm life OK sounds OK Confused !! buh honestly Shows r promising so far !! 
buh my fav has to be Meri Maa n Saubhagyavati <3 !! Karanvir n Sarti Both r amazing n Show concept is nice !! Where Meri Maa Seeems like another show i will be crying :( !! plus it has shayantni n Jatin ;) !! n plus the kid Jilmil <3 !! 1st epi was enough to make me senti :( Shayantni's acting just touched my heart :( ! plus the title track :( !! another shows im looking forward r Zindagi kahe as Aditi never looked so adorable LOL <3 !! n both the guys r damn cute <3 wont mind her wid either of thm <3 
n thn Mein lakshmi teri angan ki ! the 1st epi was entertainin !! n lovin the Lead gurl <3 !! the guy aint bad either ;) ! 
n there is 1 more Sapno ke Banwar !! OMG OMG OMG Shocked ! 1 show im Really lookin forwArd too :O !! 
and ofc Sach ka samna for rajeeev <3 

inshort ALMOST all shows so far r promising <3 !! 

good luck to the channel :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryWildFaraan92

-Rimli- IF-Rockerz
-Rimli-
-Rimli-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i really liked the new channel LIFE OK.it has really made my life ok.

for da past few months star one got very much boring.though i used to love PKYEK for AbhiYa bt the show really needed to get finished.i m glad dat all the shows of star one hv ended nd we hv been offered some new serials wid really interesting concepts nd star cast.

i lyked da channels name as it Gives me a positive vibes about lyf nd also da logo bcos of dat lil boy.he is damn cool man!

i watched Meri Maa as the show is a hindi version of a very popular serial of bengal called "MAA"offered by the same production house.infact dat serial is the serial wid highest TRPs in bengal for da last 3 yrs.its concept is very touchy nd emotonal.nd i m luving dat cute lil jhilmil nd also very happy for jatin nd sayantani.sayantani acted really well in the firt epi.

nd ofcourse i ll be watching  Sauvagyavati Bhava only bcos of Karanvir Bohra.i cnt believe dat he is back on tv after so many yrs.he is luking damn hot man.i luved him as prem nd was eagerly waiting for his comeback.so really happy to see him back.i am already luving karanvir-sriti jodi.

sach ka samna will be fabulous as usual.there is no doubt about it.

so really luking forward to this channel as it has brought back many old actors who are really awesome(like karanvir,jatin,sriti)

so all the best to LIFE OK.hope it ll do great in the coming months.

Edited by -Rimli- - 20 December 2011 at 1:22am

....Priya....Faraan92riyya6

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

1. No- It doesn't make sense, seriously 'life ok'? And the biggest irony is, none of the lives are okay :\

2. No. It's amateur, I had better graphic skills at the age of 10 o_o

3. Reminds me of the 'Nomi mobile' phone cards and 'Lebara mobile', so it basically reminds me of phone call card logos.  If lebara and nomi ever do a merger of some kind, they should use that as their logo. 

4. Hmm, can't comment on this one as I haven't paid close attention to the promos, but am glad to see Karanvir back and from what I've read the plot looks pretty decent. 

ROFL
Agreed.

Go to top