Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate (Page 12)

angel143r Senior Member
angel143r
angel143r

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
well m just gonna watch zindagi kahey smile please...as additi is back on screen...rest of the serials sound boring...additi luks gorgeous...:)

sweety095 Goldie
sweety095
sweety095

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
life ok seems to be scheme plan of insurance companiesLOL.hate all the new shows .hate the logo.just wnt to say i wnt ghsp 2Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1Atiffa

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Life Ok... When I first heard this name I felt this is a new show but not a tv channel...

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Logo is good but It could have been colorful as its relating to live's

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

When I see the logo I feel its kinda happy life or jeeyo zindagi aram se Big smile

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

Introduction to the new shows are awesome I must say! LOL am not looking forward for any show form the channel but i guess i might watch something in future after a week's episode if I notice its interesting LOL

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 19 December 2011 at 4:55am
RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
 Hmmm... i like the promo that they made to promote the channel...name is okay would would work for me
 logo is diffrent from the other channels...

hmmm.. logo signifies a tension free life and stories of male and female both
4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
 i am loving the concept of many serials...but currently i am watching lord Shiv wala serial...
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

To be frank & to tell you the truth, at first I did not like the name Life OK, when I got to know that Star One was going to be revamped & renamed as Life OK, I was like yeh kaisa naam hai...But then the channel's promos, logos started airing & then I was like it is fine...Though initially I was not very up with the channel's name, Life OK, now I have got used to it..& I don't dislike it anymore...I would not say I love the new channel's name, the channel heads could have done much better in this aspect, but anyway now I have started liking the channel's name, though not loving it..Smile

Yes I really like the logo of the channel..It is very colorful, vibrant...It shows us different phases of life & conveys the meaning that life is indeed colorful & if one wishes then life can always be 'Life OK'...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The Vibrancy, The Colorfulness comes to my mind, with a message that Life is OK...Wink

Well I'am not watching any show on Life OK except for my most favorite show & that is Sach Ka Saamna Season 2...This shows season 2 was something I was looking forward for from the time the first season of SKS ended on Star Plus... I'am looking forward for each & every episode of this show because of the charming, suave, sophisticated host, Rajeev Khandelwal...So yes once I got to know Life OK was going to launch Sach Ka Saamna 2 with Rajeev back on the host seat, I just could not contain my happiness & wait for the show...& I was very eager to have Rajeev back in our drawing rooms, nevertheless on the television...& there are two reasons why I love this show, one, I love the host to an extent which is beyond immeasurable & two the show teaches us to speak the truth & i like that...Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 20 December 2011 at 5:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitShruti11-purnima-spvd

crazzygal_jenny Goldie
crazzygal_jenny
crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
according to meeh logo is great... but the name " life ok " makes me sick.. something new and intetestingwas really expected from the channel n talking about the shows m really looking frwd to sch ka saamna i loved d frst season n looking frwd fr the nxt one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jum-RulzZ-memad

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
 I like the Name. It is definitely different from all the other channels. It is better than Star Desh. Big smile

I like the new logo it looks cute. Tongue
I just find it very cute and different from the logos of all the other channels and     hence expect the shows also to be different.

Honestly, I really thought we would end up with youth shows again considering they did try to get rid of the youth shows earlier as well but I am glad that is not the case this time. I saw the promos of the new shows and some of the shows are definitely very interesting. I am looking forward to Zindagi Kahe Smile Please - The title sounds so good and I really hope it has good comedy in it as well.
 Dil Se Di Dua - Saubhagyavati Bhava - Very long title LOL but the show is good. Karanvir is excellent. I haven't watched his previous show just a few scenes here and there but I have heard a lot about him and so decided to watch this show. Tum Dena Saath Mera and Sapno ke bhanwar mein also look interesting. In the end, I was getting very bored considering I haven't liked any of the shows that air on other popular channels but now with Life OK I have new shows to look forward to every week. Hence, Yippieee that we have a new channel and many shows to watch and let the competition begin between all the channels for the ratings. Clap

Thanks for this awesome topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i dont like the logo...its simpleUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Go to top