"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
life ok is not at all as GHSP is not showing by channel...😡
when Gurmeet & Drashti (GHSP2)are in the serial then life ok..😆😊

'Life Ok'?..oh pls..it's sounds like a hospital...n for the channel m not interested at all...more over they end PKYEK n Geet...the 2 most famous shows...to start the channel...so it is very clear that I have a very strong reason to hate this channel...n the show meri maa...it is a remake of bengali serial maa...so not interested to see it again...bcoz m fed up with the story..which is so boring...this show is like a crybaby..always everyone is crying for anyreason...so boaring...so for me Life Ok...go to hell...If they bring PKYEK season 2 with same cast...more over with ViSu as lead then I will watch the channel...

The show "Dil Se Di Dua.." on Life OK is very intriguing! 
Life ok is good from star one. All the shows on this channel is good the good thing is that the only 4 minute break but the show air only 20 minutes. My show on life ok is sach ka samna coz the show give the entertainment and also the host of show aamir is fantastic.

My Take

1. Well, the name suits the theme of the channel so its quite OK. ðŸ˜³

2. Umm, its OK but I really like the music that is played when the logo is featured. ðŸ˜Š

3. The head and the body represents O and K respectively. Hence, OK comes to my mind instantly. ðŸ˜³ 

4. I am actually looking forward to Additi Gupta's new show ZKSP and I am really loving her as Harmony. I also like Meri Maa, Mahadev, Sach ka Saamna . . . . . .but I am not a regular viewer. 

I really hope that AG's show rock and may she keep rocking . . . . . . . ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by -Nadii-

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name? Yeah..its kinda good !

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel? Yes!

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?  ðŸ˜•

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why? Not following any show but have seen Saubhagyawati bhav..its nice !