Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate - Page 15

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Life OK is not a catchy name. The whole appearance, logo and the style and they types of shows aired on the channel don't seem great. Life OK is not like a channel name. Sounds like a health care center name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lethalsunny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Additi Guptas show Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please

When i first heard of this name it went right ova my head...they changed it to Life OK wivout any notice :|

All the best to the other shows too x

YO YOUR NAME SHOULD BE FRESHIE CHICK... LOL f**kEN FRESHIES
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1. No i thnk it shuld b smthng else
2. Its ok...
3. Nthng😆
4.Meri maa 😉
andreamarts24 thumbnail
I think you are gonna be okay if things seems happen to you are not tough. Life OK channel is one of my favorite programs in India if the signal here are okay. 
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Life OK name seems weird...

logo...didnt make sense but thanks to tanu (Armu4eva) made some sense...the lil fellow is o & k if see closely...plus shows line up made some sense of name life ok..

I m liking so far tum dena saath mera...
Saubhagyawati bhav...
mahadev
meri maan
other serial havent looked at them... meri maan seems too emotional for me so might drop it...

but all in all good try nice line up n 20 min seems more like youtube friendly (I watch online as dont have indian channels any way :P)
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Only watching sawvaggyavati bhava
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Life OK sounds cool, really liked the name though seeing the name and logo at first I thought it would have all youth shows but it has all drama shows for now even mytho like MahaDev, when I just saw promos I was like WTH, name is no going with the kind of shows they are planning to show but then shows are good, pretty much different, what 1-2 epis I watchd, the best thing about the shows that it brought almost all the old actors who were fab in past and doing equally marvelous job, so very much happy with cast of the shows I have seen so far and even the different concepts they brought forth.

MahaDev one fab show, glad to see Mouni playing the lead, she surely knows how to pump life into a character.
Saubhagyavati one hell of a show, Karanvir and Sriti dping amazing job, more than happy to see Karanvir back on screen with such a role
Then Smile please, show is bit boring well as of now with same money minded people but liking Additi Gupta's character something new

I wish the channel and shows all the luck
And Saubhagyawati to hit the trp charts soon😆
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Craffts thumbnail
I like the Name and logo of the channel that  sound unique and Some of the serials on Life OK is good.
Ktlhandup thumbnail
excited about new and refreshing channel with new concept.. LIfe Ok..
Sanjiv_pr thumbnail
nice channel. luking 4wd for it..