Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnim22 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Zindegi kahe smile please watching the show..additi always makes us smile:)
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zindagi Kahe Smile Please - Additi Gupta and Fahd Ali!
awsum star cast!

and

Saubhagyavati Bhav - Karan Vir Bohra!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
1. Weird Name...But maybe will get used to it...Its I guess the first GEC to have an english name...Maybe thats what makes it weird to accept...(Otherwise only music and gossip channels like Zoom, MTV,Channel V have such names...apart from Colors...)
2. M kinda dissapointed with the LOGO...Looks like a child's scribble...Cudve been better...but I guess it depicts the "OK" part well...
3. M wondering that unlike all other star network channel...this one doesnt have that "Star" symbol on the logo...seems like an individual channel...So why is that?
4. "Sach Ka Samna" - Rajeev is back on TV after soo long...So for me Life is Ok for now coz I get to see him on screen everyday...The other show m watching is "Tum Dena Saath Mera"...the couple looks adorable ! I dont like the 20 minute format...seems like m watching an ad and not a show...LOL !
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I like that they have a show focused on Lord Shiva, as there are very less mytho shows about him compared to Lord Vishnu, and Mouni Roy looks beautiful as Devi Sati, but from the promo and pictures, I don't really like the looks of Lord Shiva. Couldn't they have chosen a better looking actor?

But the show does seem to be getting good reviews, and though I won't have time to watch it, since my TV time nowadays is devoted to IPKKND and Chidiya Ghar, I wish it all the best, as well as the new channel.

Honestly, I think some fans of GHSP and PKYEK should stop being so sour and get over their shows ending, and stop bashing this new channel. It was inevitable, and shows can't go on forever. They didn't have great TRPs towards the end anyway.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish this channel was atleast 10% worth replacing a channel like SO,  not that it was good.. (it actually sucked in the last few months.) ..but it has had some of the best serials we've watched and also those that connected with the youth! Remix for example.

I thought they were gonna replace it with "youth oriented stuff" πŸ˜•
SO was the only channel that actually had shows which were youth oriented, with it gone...theres nothing such left to watch..and we're back to all the typical village-based serials (Dont we already have heaps of them? πŸ˜³ )  whats with Indian TV? :|  
This is just plain sad. πŸ˜’
And this channel, WHAT.A.DISSAPOINTMENT. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by -Humaira- - 12 years ago
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: syria2014

One message go to hell!😳And, the channel name sounds more like a hospital.God help them.!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Agreed yaar n d shows are boring
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zindagi Kahe Smile Please is the only show i'm watching coz that is a full-on 20 min entertaining show

Amazing performance by Additi Gupta  
πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wasn't sure abt the show by the 1st promo, but after watcing the 1st 3 episodes...i can say  that it is really awesome β€οΈ
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

At first it looked a bit odd n funny.. with time we'll get used to it i suppose! πŸ˜†

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Yeah!

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

I dont know..nothing really worth mentioning πŸ˜†

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

Well, im just watching two shows, Dil se Di dua and Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki !
The second serial is going just fine.. but Dil se di dua is impressive.. i like the concept of the show.. realy looking forward to see the upcoming episodes ! πŸ˜Š

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Humaira-

I wish this channel was atleast 10% worth replacing a channel like SO,  not that it was good.. (it actually sucked in the last few months.) ..but it has had some of the best serials we've watched and also those that connected with the youth! Remix for example.

I thought they were gonna replace it with "youth oriented stuff" πŸ˜•
SO was the only channel that actually had shows which were youth oriented, with it gone...theres nothing such left to watch..and we're back to all the typical village-based serials (Dont we already have heaps of them? πŸ˜³ )  whats with Indian TV? :|  
This is just plain sad. πŸ˜’
And this channel, WHAT.A.DISSAPOINTMENT. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The youth based shows weren't that great either. In fact, some of the concepts they showed in some serials were a disappointment coming from an Indian channel, and hardly any of the shows highlighted the importance of family. It was all about so-called love and got very repetitive and boring after awhile.

There are good shows in all the channels, it all depends on what genre one is interested in. Some of the 'typical village-based' serials as you call them have the highest TRPs and are better than many of the star one shows.

To tell the truth, I think the shows on Star Plus are superior to most other shows in the other channels. They do show love, but at the same time, it's not only love for one's partner, but also love for family, truth, and justice. Star One's shows were all about love for one's partner, they had nothing else.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Life ok is an ok name

Lol the logo is very funnyyy. it makes me laugh.

As of show yeah they are great. I am looking forward to Zindigi kahey smile aditi show. Looking forward to the show. its going to be awesommeee.

the other show i Maa. it looks realyyy good and emontional. love sanayatrini and the other girl jhimil pari

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

dil se dua

these all looks great but mostly Aditi show and maa