"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
FOR me life OK 
is the example of how nicely channels made fool of us πŸ˜‘
der r thousand fans trying to call the channel wid d request not to end our show geet 
but they not at all care abt our opinion
dts why life ok chennel look lied they r mocking us
der marketing is excellent hats off to dem
but becoz of them my life is not OK😭

but yeah i thnkful to dis channel to make me realise india me sarkar ho yeah dis elit people 
comman people ke opinion ke koi value nahi hoti
😑

so without geet season 2 or gurtis another show , its big NO from my side to life OKπŸ˜•
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Hello IF'ians

As u all know, today Star One got a new name and new logo "Life Ok" - Naya Tv Channel.
The channel has ended all the previous shows and returning with new shows. So until the CHannel and forums opens lets discuss about the CHannel and shows and logo here.

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Is it still a part of the Star Group?  If yes, it's a bit unclear to those who don't know about it - just looks like it's changed owners or something.

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Yes & No.  Yes b'cos it looks like a fusion themed logo

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

It's too pink - seems to be a woman centric channel, like Lifetime TV in the US

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

It's started, and I'm watching Devo ki Dev - Mahadev - nothing fascinates me more than Mytho shows, even though there are some that I don't watch, like the Bajrangbali show, among others.  

That said, there are some shows that I'm not watching despite them having my fav actresses - Sriti Jha & Sayantani Ghosh.  DSDDSB seems somewhat sadistic, and a copy of 'Sleeping w/ the enemy', and I've already seen one serial w/ Sriti where she had a mafia like family.  The one w/ Sayantani - Meri Maa - is taken out of a Bong serial Maa, which turns me off, due to the little girl in the serial always talking like a total grown-up, when she's not crying.  I just hate such characters.

NOTE: Anyone posting a point, do it in an objective manner. 

I may not have been all that objective in the responses above, but then again, the questions are all opinion based, and almost bound to be subjective.  Sorry.

One request to mods - in all the comments about TB articles on shows on this channel, please delete comments of those who're bellyaching about Geet - it's completely off topic.

IF Dev Team
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Sorry but just want to ask one question 

the subject name is 

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate

its only about we have to write positiveπŸ˜•

dont we have rite to post our opinion πŸ˜•

becoz i stated the simple reason my take on dis new channel 

so i have not rite to say anything negative about this channel ..

ohk i understand ...m biggest fool sorry i posted my opinion 

All the show on the new channel is so crap that  i dont understand how can some of u guys be watching it!! =(

nways i cant wait till this channel becomes a big flop cos i so hate it

star one was way better.. and the concept of the channel was way better 2...

I do not like any of the show and also 20 minutes span.  Three shows in one hour.   Seems like people in India do not have anythig else to do...
Zindegi Kahe Smile Please i like that show.after all it has my fav additi gupta
I like meri maa πŸ˜Š My fav Jatin Shah is dere 😍 hope his character has importance πŸ˜Š i like sayantani too πŸ˜› so happy for them πŸ˜ƒ the show has good cast
will watch Zindagi Kahe Smile please..
I love the show Zindagi Kahe Smile Please. Additi Gupta is awesome in it as Harmony baby.
no ...i did nt like d name at all
but logo is cute
DEVON KE DEV MAHADEV is a gr8 show...i simple luved d graphics ...nd yes SAUBHAGYAVATI BHAV is also interesting fresh concept
but it replaced my star one...my mjht,dmgπŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ’”
Edited by reshu_sonam - 12 years ago