Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: syria2014

One message go to hell!😳And, the channel name sounds more like a hospital.God help them.!πŸ˜ƒ

Your comment pretty much sums up how I feel too! I don't think this channel will last long!πŸ˜†

STARONE is stupid for ending GEET & PKYEK! They will regret it!😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm life OK sounds OK πŸ˜• !! buh honestly Shows r promising so far !! 
buh my fav has to be Meri Maa n Saubhagyavati <3 !! Karanvir n Sarti Both r amazing n Show concept is nice !! Where Meri Maa Seeems like another show i will be crying :( !! plus it has shayantni n Jatin ;) !! n plus the kid Jilmil <3 !! 1st epi was enough to make me senti :( Shayantni's acting just touched my heart :( ! plus the title track :( !! another shows im looking forward r Zindagi kahe as Aditi never looked so adorable πŸ˜† <3 !! n both the guys r damn cute <3 wont mind her wid either of thm <3 
n thn Mein lakshmi teri angan ki ! the 1st epi was entertainin !! n lovin the Lead gurl <3 !! the guy aint bad either ;) ! 
n there is 1 more Sapno ke Banwar !! OMG OMG OMG 😲 ! 1 show im Really lookin forwArd too :O !! 
and ofc Sach ka samna for rajeeev <3 

inshort ALMOST all shows so far r promising <3 !! 

good luck to the channel :) 

-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really liked the new channel LIFE OK.it has really made my life ok.

for da past few months star one got very much boring.though i used to love PKYEK for AbhiYa bt the show really needed to get finished.i m glad dat all the shows of star one hv ended nd we hv been offered some new serials wid really interesting concepts nd star cast.

i lyked da channels name as it Gives me a positive vibes about lyf nd also da logo bcos of dat lil boy.he is damn cool man!

i watched Meri Maa as the show is a hindi version of a very popular serial of bengal called "MAA"offered by the same production house.infact dat serial is the serial wid highest TRPs in bengal for da last 3 yrs.its concept is very touchy nd emotonal.nd i m luving dat cute lil jhilmil nd also very happy for jatin nd sayantani.sayantani acted really well in the firt epi.

nd ofcourse i ll be watching  Sauvagyavati Bhava only bcos of Karanvir Bohra.i cnt believe dat he is back on tv after so many yrs.he is luking damn hot man.i luved him as prem nd was eagerly waiting for his comeback.so really happy to see him back.i am already luving karanvir-sriti jodi.

sach ka samna will be fabulous as usual.there is no doubt about it.

so really luking forward to this channel as it has brought back many old actors who are really awesome(like karanvir,jatin,sriti)

so all the best to LIFE OK.hope it ll do great in the coming months.
Edited by -Rimli- - 12 years ago
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

1. No- It doesn't make sense, seriously 'life ok'? And the biggest irony is, none of the lives are okay :\

2. No. It's amateur, I had better graphic skills at the age of 10 o_o

3. Reminds me of the 'Nomi mobile' phone cards and 'Lebara mobile', so it basically reminds me of phone call card logos.  If lebara and nomi ever do a merger of some kind, they should use that as their logo. 

4. Hmm, can't comment on this one as I haven't paid close attention to the promos, but am glad to see Karanvir back and from what I've read the plot looks pretty decent. 

🀣
Agreed.
mansikatkar18 thumbnail
I'll miss str 1 n pkyek... Bt welcom lyf ok πŸ˜›
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?--- Yeahh its  sounds good ... more than the name i like the tagline which Madhuri dixit says "Jo paas hai woh Khaas hai" πŸ˜ƒ

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?--yes it looks cute the way it has initially started by Knocking on the TV screens πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above? ---Life OK πŸ˜ƒ 

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
Have not been able to watch all the shows...but few have been intresting...Like Saubhagayawati Bhav has been good πŸ‘ & zindagi kahein smile please πŸ˜ƒ...& ofcourse the show which brought me back to this channel..."Sach Ka Samna--Ek Nayi shuruwaat  " 

[/QUOTE]
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
will comment...

thanks Suri for the link...
Edited by spvd - 12 years ago
SunnyBhuiya thumbnail
I lyk sach ka samna, dil se di dua n smile please
The logo reminds me of a medicine packet logo, but nyways, its gud
maaneet_forever thumbnail