Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The first impression tht I got abt the channel is "Lifestyle channel"...πŸ˜†...Thr is no match between the channel name n the content...Madhuri said tht the channel brings happiness...bt sry 2 say this channle is bring tears...rona dhona...whr husband is a pyscho...n tortures his wife...whr a mom leaves her daughter...So how can life b OK...we watch tv 4 entertainment n nt 2 cry..have enough problems in our life also...

SO ..was the only youth channel...which v loved 4 years...bt this channel v really hate...Dil Se...

The channel says...

People want to wake up each day, feeling good about the world and good about themselves. So we are starting something. Something to make a difference to every individual, every family and every community. Something to raise our spirits, bring us together and give us the best stories to enjoy... 

We call it Life OK.
Life OK is an attitude, a way to be. 
Life OK sees the good in life, and shares it with everyone. 

Is thr any match...Many members said tht thy will watch it 4 their fav n nt 4 the show...Hate this channel 2 the core...
Its jst trying 2 make a khichdi with all shows...n with no USP of its own...Every othr show has its own USP...Like colors has shows mostly related 2 social issues...It started with tht concept n all its shows...were related 2 the same..Wht abt this channel...pure crap...Wish it leaps it out of our tv sets soon...
Nt at all looking 4wrd 2 any of these shows...
TanveerShahzad thumbnail
good but i realy miss star one show dil mill gaye.

Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Life Ok Have Very Good And interesting shows,
but i know it can't take the place of STAR one 😳 
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Logo gives an expression of Kids channel =))
When i saw the promos on YT i was like channel name Life Ok n shows promo showing how everyones life is not @ all ok yet they r surviving in a way or other. Anyways none of the shows promo appealed me much...so not looking forward 2 any shows

this channel can never take place of Star One ... SO had special place in my heart for giving best of teh best show...DMG , Remix, Sara Bhai, ZND Nach baliye MJHT Geet etc...the love n support these shows got i dont think any other show can get from viewers😳 Its My POV πŸ˜³
Edited by blessing-beauty - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Excited about Dil se Di dua Soubhagyavati Bhava  as Karnvir is back.. πŸ₯³    And Rajeev in SKS.. 😍
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
seriosly not nice...
secondly its ok...
third...it reminds me of mjht n pkyek...par now its got over...
fourth i am not intrested in this channel n its shows...

mjht n pkyek WAS THE BEST,IS THE BEST N WILL BE D BEST!!!!!!
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It is.New...Channel...WELCOME...
BUT
BUT
I WILL...LOVE..THE CHANNEL...But
BUT
BUT
WHEN..THE CHANNEL...SHOW..GEET..GHSP..as..Part -2

shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
 Ans: The Name 'Life OK' is Okies, Nothing come in my mind
2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?
Ans: This type of logo is different from other. So, ya i like it...

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?
Ans: It is a channel which is targeting d Childrens..

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
Ans: Till now i have not view any of its shows So, No Comment.
kusumkumkum thumbnail
WWWELCOME...
WANT...GEET-2..SOON..in L-OK

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
In da Starting da name looked weird to me.. bt now i'm getting used to it..:) its spreads postivity so its nice..:) nd its much Better den Star Desh.. i kind of hated da name Star Desh bt "Life Ok" is nice..😊 nd i liked dat they gave it Name as Naya Tv Channel coz its a New Tv Channel with New nd Unique Serialz with stories in dem..:)

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Yup da logo is quite cute..:):)

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?
4 da 1st time wen i saw dis chanel on YT, i though dat  its some kid's channel..πŸ˜† bt after looking at da serial promos, got to know dat its not a Kid channel..!!!

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
The shows lookz quite Promising nd hav stories in dem which Star 1 shows lack.. i was getting tired of Star 1 serialz in which da chracters used to look at each other in da whole episode nd dere was No story. Thank God now we dont hav Star 1 now coz i was getting tired of dat Channel.. (no offence to any1.. just my POV..😊)

I was Desperately waiting 4 Karanvir bohra serial nd his show looks quite interesting.. Karanvir is doing a Damn good job in it nd Really Happy da 1 of my most fav actress sriti jha is also in da serial..:) So looking forward to "Sobhagyawati Bhava" nd "Sach Ka Saamna" which i simply loved last year..:)

@ Nadi... Thankzz 4 informing us abt da delay in forums.. hope they will open soon coz i'm desperately waiting 4 dem..!!!😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago