Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly speaking I don't get why they changed the name, Star One was kinda okay, but still if they feel like changing it, they would have given some other name, dunno why, I am talking three shows, one was SKS, the other one was about the little girl and the other one the married woman. I seriously didn't bother to remember the names, none of them had a blissful life, so the names sounds kinda weird.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The logo is weird too, something more logical would have been better, it's not at all like the shows and all that. But the l'il man is cool and cute.๐Ÿ˜†

About the shows, according to me, they don't have any future plot to it, as many I saw, but still, I would love to see how they take the shows further.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looking forward to the forum!
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting topic Nadi di ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Thanks for advising us about the reason for delay in opening channel & forums of new ch.

1) At first it took me by surprise. Then I got used to it. I'm not sure it'll reach all the masses but young people won't have problem with it. I like the "Life Ok" part, not keen on "Naya Tv Channel" which was added later.

2) Love the logo. So cute. I think FB "Likes" increased in alarming speed, just for the cute dp on that page.

3) Nothing in particular, just a happy feeling because it's so very cute and adorable.

4) Saw all promos on YT for AG's show ZKSP, so will follow that. I saw the other shows Sach Ka samna, the dramas today, I may catch them if I have time.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
 Frankly the name doesn't really appeal to me. It doesn't sound like a TV channel name, but maybe I'll get used to it.

I find that it is the same star one channel which has changed into Life OK. They are probably trying to revamp the channel and give it a new identity, that's perfectly fine.

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Hmm..the logo is nice, but as I mentioned above...they could have thought of a better name.

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?
The logo is indicates 'wellness'. That's nice. it has a 'feel-good' factor.

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special
show you are looking forward to and why?

They have been advertising that the serials are going to be 7-day shows, unlike most other channels which show daily soaps only 5 days a week. On one hand its nice, but i feel everyone needs a break from the same routine during weekends. They have to show some other stuff during weekends. Watching the same serial 365 days without break might become boring in the long  run.

keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

name is ok and.. i liked here smbody saying..
the biggest irony is, none of the shows characters' lives are okay ๐Ÿ˜†

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

logo is ok too..

rotate this logo boy counterclockwise once and letters OK wud be formed..

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
sach ka saamna

Edited by keep-smiling - 12 years ago
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. the name is good!!! although sounds like a hospital or a mental one..

2. The logo has been well thought of...

3. The first thing that comes to my mind on hearing or seeing the LOGO is that... the name should have been "NOT OK" as all the characters in the shows on this channel aren't OK at all!!!

4. I'm looking forward to "
Sach ka Saamna
and Mahadev!!![i liked its first episode...quite impressive]
--Saavi-- thumbnail
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
No its sounds like cartoon channel

Has someone mentioned in their post, i agree with them it looks like hospital logo 

feel like telling them  that it will definitely not ok & they themselves will realize soon 

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
None & Channel is going to be a big failure as they are not offering anything new compared to other channels & bigger setback is no stars in any of their shows,Starone was a youth channel & it has different set of fans & i cant say the same with the new channel bcoz they are trying to cater all the groups which will only fall flat & reach of the channel is very poor...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love the name sounds nice to my ears and better than the previous one thought of Star desh.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, I love that , that small figure is nice to see and easy on my eyes.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I feel life is so beautiful and Iam ready to watch what is dished out on Life ok.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have seen Mahadev online and caught some of the promos of the other shows.
Mahadev seems different from the other mythos shown on other channels. The set, costomes, acting look just perfect in my opinion.
Iam also going to see Mei Laxmi tere Angan ki and Zindagi kahe smile please.

The special show I look forward to on Life ok is Aasmaan ke Aage as it stars my most fav actor on Indian TV , Apurva Agnihotri โค๏ธ my very reason for trying out Life ok.

Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Before IPKKND I only used to watch Star One shows like DMG, MJHT. Later I watched Geet and IPKKND for a while.

Going for a revamp, and launching new shows are fine. But I don't see how a new name or a logo is going is going to help.

I don't like the name Life OK and the logo. but atleast it's better that Star Desh.

Cannot comment on the shows because I haven't watched. 

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Yes very much, it sounds like a cool name where there is no tears and all , but after seeing promos its like , no matter how hard life is , one should deal with it with a smile on their face without crying and cursing ...

I love ittt

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?  Chilled out theme ... 

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?   I would say that 10pm show, and i would ask my mom to look for 8pm ka show since she is big bakth of  Shivji , might give that 9pm show a chance .and definitely Rajeev;s show ..  ... 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umm  didn;t like d name much,,i think star one or star desh  was better๐Ÿ˜†  but hv to say channel has good marketing sense. they approached madhuri for promoting their channel n i liked it, madhuri comes b/w breaks n introduces d show n does synopsis.

some of its shows look promising. devo k dev mahadev- liked its graphics . gonna watch it , shiv is cute ๐Ÿ˜† wid his dimples๐Ÿ˜†.

dil se di dua- gonna watch it for karanveer , haven;t seen him after kasuti๐Ÿ˜†...poor jahanvi๐Ÿ˜”...she should  mix poison in his tea๐Ÿ˜†...

sach ka samna- watched it first episode- Rajiv still looks so handsome n energetic๐Ÿ˜ƒ...will watch it for Rajiv ๐Ÿ˜ƒ