Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
1. Name doesn't impress me much,
2. Logo is average. 
3. Nothing much really,.,,
4. Shows look good. Karanvir Bohra's show is looking good, and so is Mahadev. I haven't watched a mytho show after the doordarshan days, but Mahadev looks promising... The graphics are looking great, and Mouni Roy looks awesome. I am looking forward to these two shows... 

Wish the forums would setup soon... I searched the whole forum today for the forums lol... 
Miss star one though.. And hope the new channel works on it's reach, which was the main problem with SO.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

liked the logo but not the name...

shows are promising...
sreyap92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like it im looking forward to the karanvir show and additi's show can't wait and the logo is cute but i have a question the channel is not gonna air in the us???
--Preeti-- thumbnail
1. The name is very unique but i perferred Star One shows 😭 but i will try getting used to LIFE OK 😊
2. The Logo is fresh 😊 very eye popping 
3. I think of lilies 😆
4. I am looking forward to Aditti's new show 😊 and to be honest i havent seen the promos of the other shows yet. 
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha life ok ? hahahaha nahi hamari life ok nahi hai 😆😆😆🤣
Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1: not likng channel name... No need to change chanel name..
2:logo z very childish like cartoon
3:nothng
still i cant digest d idea of revamp, d channel which has given such nice youth oriented shows( dmg, mjht, lnmdj, geet, pkyek) z changed to melodrama,
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It iz OK!!
Loved KaranVir Bohra's Show😊1st Epi was Good👍🏼
It brought Mah UD/Prem AKA Karanvir  Backkk!😳.Life iz OK now😃
😳
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like the concept of less breaks i mean anyways other shows on other channels are only for 20 mins but 10mins are how long the breaks other than that i dont know... 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name? Well the name seemed a bit dumb but now it makes sense 😃

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel? Yesss! I love the little man hehe! hes cute

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above? excitingg 😃

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why? Mahadev's first episode was really good, will try and follow the show. Meri Maa is a really good show, Jhilmil/Pari is really cute, it's not my type of show but will watch it. Saubhagyavati, for Karanvir! Concept is amazing! A show to hook onto! Can't wait for Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, love Additi! ❤️ I dunno about the shows that are upcoming cos' haven't seen them! I am loving this channel! I will miss Star One but I feel life OK is better.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for making our lives ok aaj se pehle tk tou hamari life ok thi hi nahi 😆😆😆😆😆