Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello IF'ians

As u all know, today Star One got a new name and new logo "Life Ok" - Naya Tv Channel.
The channel has ended all the previous shows and returning with new shows. So until the CHannel and forums opens lets discuss about the CHannel and shows and logo here.

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

PS: The new Channel and forums will soon be created, there is a problem creating the channel at the moment, which is giving an error, the team is working on it and trying their best to get the Channel and forums up ASAP. Please take it easy, hopefully they will make them 2morrow if not today. Its been working on it.

NOTE: Anyone posting a point, do it in an objective manner. 

IF Dev Team
Edited by -Nadii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One message go to hell!๐Ÿ˜ณAnd, the channel name sounds more like a hospital.God help them.!๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"Life OK" title sounds cool and unique. ๐Ÿ˜Ž I do miss Star One shows but never mind. Hope I'll have fun watching the shows in this channel. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Umm the logo.. well, can't say, really! It's good and as I said before, different. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The channel seems to be far away from saas-bahu melodramas. Thank god! ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm looking forward to the shows --
Dil se di dua.. Saubhagyavati Bhava? (For Karanvir Bohra), Zindagi Kahe.. Smile Please (For Aditi Gupta), Sach Ka Samna (For Rajeev Khandelwal๐Ÿ˜ณ) and Meri Maa (As the concept sounds emotional and also for Sayantani and the lil girl Jhilmil). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wih the channel can be viewed all over the country like star utsav!

thats what is more important than the name and logo! lol

i dont know why but i feel it'll take time for me to get used to this name! :(
1. No- It doesn't make sense, seriously 'life ok'? And the biggest irony is, none of the lives are okay :\

2. No. It's amateur, I had better graphic skills at the age of 10 o_o

3. Reminds me of the 'Nomi mobile' phone cards and 'Lebara mobile', so it basically reminds me of phone call card logos.  If lebara and nomi ever do a merger of some kind, they should use that as their logo. 

4. Hmm, can't comment on this one as I haven't paid close attention to the promos, but am glad to see Karanvir back and from what I've read the plot looks pretty decent. 
....Priya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
1. I guess It's Ok.๐Ÿ˜†
2. theek hai
3. Kuch nahi..๐Ÿ˜†
4. Karanvir Bohra's Show- Dil se di Dua..๐Ÿ˜Š Loved First Episode.

Edited by xXPatelPriyaxXx - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Additi Guptas show Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please

When i first heard of this name it went right ova my head...they changed it to Life OK wivout any notice :|

All the best to the other shows too x

Armu4eva thumbnail
Life OK... sounded terribly  blah...at the start.. but watching the shows today... its kinda making sense...! The theme of the shows is.. struggle-n-survival.. so.. Life 'OK'

Pink n blue usually represent male n female ...n the stories seem to b evenly balanced between them..!! 

Loved.. Meri Maa ... lovely subject n good acting by Sayantani.. n Jatin..! The jhilmil gal is cute.. but loved her lil bro Krishna...!

But the most impactful ..show was 'Saubhagyavati' ... Jhanvi.. dear god... the way her hubby treated her... i still got goosebumps.. ! glad to see manoj aka karanvir back..! He is doing a good job making me hate him already..!

Waiting for Aditi Guptas show to start...
sweetanjoo thumbnail
we want geet back plzzz accept our request we will be grateful...plzzz
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Honestly, I don't get the need to change the name of the channel. Couldn't the revamp have happened keeping the name as SO only?๐Ÿ˜• And Life OK is a good phrase to garner a positive state of mind and can even be the name of a show but it's pretty random for the name of a channel...

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?
I like the little man. He's cute๐Ÿ˜†

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

Hello Hi Bye Bye๐Ÿ˜†

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

I just don't get the concept of airing every show for just 20 minutes. Other than that I think Zindagi Kahe Smile Please has a simple yet meaningful concept. Saubhagyavati Bhava and Meri Maa may also prove to be good if handled well but I'm not really planning on following any of these shows. Maybe Sach Ka Samna once in a while but just for Rajeev Khandelwal๐Ÿ˜ณ