Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maanyita17

It's okay guys, we understand. Hopefully that person, will understand their mistake and regret it. You guys don't need to be sorry, it's not your fault, it happens.

thank you soo much dear for understanding us ,,,, hope you tell this to your friend there 😊
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx guys for lettin us know of the problem so its a hacker well i guess some of us have bashed navya as it is kinda hard to resist from saying something against someone who is talking bad of what you like. This is a very complicated problem and im sure the person whoose acount has been hacked isnt very happy  and very sorry for the problem that has been created it is neither of the forum members fault and this issue has to be looked into
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, I'm an Arhi fan and I came across a link for this thread on our forum and just wanted to say thanks for trying to sort things out. I didnt take part in any of it but it's not nice to read and I can see it hurt fans on both sides. I have nothing against Navya fans or your show and don't see why there needs to be any problems in any case. No hard feelings, just hope this sort of thing can be avoided in the future! Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
And u know guys..he/she bashed my mom in ipkknd forum.
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ignore that non sense fawwaz... lets make our forum clean n pure ya...😊
malvikaanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O thank god... Hope it wil get sorted out soon
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what is happening guys iam bcak fter two day adn my forum is filled with unfoturnate things. really feeling bad
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

what is happening guys iam bcak fter two day adn my forum is filled with unfoturnate things. really feeling bad

ya really feeling bad bcoz of sum senseless people ,we all navya fans hav 2 b suffered
ignore that dear
we dont need to re think about that again
Anisha06 thumbnail
hi little bro...just ignore her/him...cool down😊