Navya

Enough Is Enough ,, We Have Lost Our Reputation !!

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think i should make this post ,, COZ it crossed it limits

GUYS ,, ( hamare badnami hogay )

NOW we all ashamed in front of ALL IF members just becoz of ONE member !!!! How Many of us Have tried To Stop that mamber from bashing IPKKND in their forum !!! But she did not give us an importance !!! She even don't think what will happen after that !!! OK DEAR if you want to bash ,, ATLEAST don't mention our name !! .. DON'T mention the NAME of NAVYA ... in this way YOU GIVA A BAD view for Navya and All Navians here !!!! ,,,

Only Coz of ONE MEMBER , we ALL got a bad view !!!! Don't know what to do for her ... Just coz of her ALL IPK fans bash us , Bash Navya , Bash shaheer AND soumya ... Just Coz Of One senseless member !!!

i really don't get her ,, what is in her mind ??? Why she do All this stuff ??!! What's her aim in making such a GHATYA topic like that !!!

Now i can say ..
We Have Lost Our Reputation !!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHE is a looser..who needs a life...she is not a navya fan yaar..she is creep...
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fawaz dont be upset !! this girl/boy is sick ...dont talk abt her/him ...dont reply ...just avoid n ignore !! and as far as navya's reputation is concerned everyone knows we navya fans r not like tht !! just bcoz of tht one  person  humare reputation kharab karay !!! this person means nothing to US !!! 

CHILL !! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Originally posted by: sushi_anki

Fawaz dont be upset !! this girl/boy is sick ...dont talk abt her/him ...dont reply ...just avoid n ignore !! and as far as navya's reputation is concerned everyone knows we navya fans r not like tht !! just bcoz of tht one  person  humare reputation kharab karay !!! this person means nothing to US !!! 

CHILL !! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

yeah guys...lets just ignore that werido...mods ban her please
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, AnYaians!๐Ÿค—
Just relax, guys. Minu should be online soon and she'll take care of the topic. I know that the fan group as a whole is not responsible for what one person does and I don't want any misunderstanding and hence bitterness between ArHi and AnYa fans.
Thanks for this topic๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Hey, AnYaians!๐Ÿค—

Just relax, guys. Minu should be online soon and she'll take care of the topic. I know that the fan group as a whole is not responsible for what one person does and I don't want any misunderstanding and hence bitterness between ArHi and AnYa fans.

thanks for this...im glad u understand that its not us: ๐Ÿ˜Š
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Hey, AnYaians!๐Ÿค—

AWWW hi dear ๐Ÿค— thanks for this awesome reply ...
AND PLZ if you can ... PLZ tell this to ALL ArHi fans .. PLZ ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: -haseena-

sorry i dont know what is happening because im new? 

oohh hi haseena ,,,
it's better if you don't know ,,,, you will get hurt ...
Originally posted by: funluvingsara

THANKS NW I AM A HACKER AND U WILL NEVER KNO ME BLAME SARA NW

yeah see the thing is theres something called cyberbullying which we can report u..which is higher...than IF block...so its better if u shut up...and solve ur PERSONAL PROBELMS WITH SARA FACE TO FACE rather THAN HIDING UR FACE AND TYPING...
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Netz hugs how ru @fawwaz are reputation is not spoilt that one member is acting senseless leave it is there any poing arguing