new character entry... good or bad???

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, 
i have noticed that since after the article of a new character coming into CB, there have been various discussions about it, some are happy while some arent cos they jst want to c RaDev together.  but guys be honest if there were no villains and everything was all positive and RaDev 
were always together, then i know that we can never get bored by watching our RaDev live happily, but it wld get kinda boring as nothing spectacular would have been happening, and we cld literally predict the episodes, but bringing in villains and making the life of positive characters tough is a way of saying that life is never easy, but no situation is ever that difficult, God only puts u in the circumstances that u can handle.

now that the new character will arrive, it will add a bit more fun into the track, to c how truth wins over evil, also the new character isnt even here yet and some are already jumping to conclusions.

guys pls appreciate all the hard work that Avina, the cast, the cvs, the production house, the channel are putting in to entertain us, by watching CB everyday. 

sorry if i offended any1, ur thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have to no problem with new characters being introduced positive or negative. I do understand that any story needs villains but in the current track Radhika is Kahna so it makes it difficult to see Radev together and close so would prefer if Radhika came back and Kahna can also remain in Purohit House helping Radev to fight the evil rather then Dev and Kahna/Radhika doing it.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you're right Zam Its kinda weird to see Dev and  Kanha as Radhika having sweet dialogues.I feel so uncomfortable. I wanted to meet the CV's and put some sense into their heads.Acc to the news the new character  is a devil  taking BH side .So Kanha has to  defeat him to ensure radhika's  smooth return to the PH.( my guess)
-Shankar- thumbnail
as long as cvs find some way to make sense of it, i am fine.
but hope this new approach fulfills its expectations. 
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i have no pbm with this new entry hope new entry wil increase trp
viprakshi thumbnail
i hope they will not to stretch this track any more with this new entry...