I am ready to take the risk - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ANJ4

Fantasy is better, don't you think????

That is for sure 🤣
Loved the post kirstin , I had to go 'be still my poor heart ' what wud happen to poor gopi who just had an operatation this tym she may end up in coma . Kirstin have sum pity on my blood pressure .
Originally posted by taniks

Loved the post kirstin , I had to go 'be still my poor heart ' what wud happen to poor gopi who just had an operatation this tym she may end up in coma . Kirstin have sum pity on my blood pressure .

oh come on taniks gohamhungry has suggested to put up a warning before the scene so you can close your eyes when it comes up, if you are able to do it 😆

But you are right about Gopi. So for now they can just show him smiling broadly while he has his back to her and being without a shirt while changing in the bathroom thinking about his beloved wife and the things he will do with her when she is feeling better again ☺️
fantastic post Kristin! i think the cv's know what we are like so they dont give us scenes filled with too much romance! 
Originally posted by famzii05

fantastic post Kristin! i think the cv's know what we are like so they dont give us scenes filled with too much romance! 

Yeah they know what we are like but aren't you willing to take the risk as well?
Fantastic Post...Ahemjee's small smile had made forum go crazy, imagine if he gives us the smile and the dholey sholey looks of his in sns, forum would get jammed😆
Originally posted by gohem123

Fantastic Post...Ahemjee's small smile had made forum go crazy, imagine if he gives us the smile and the dholey sholey looks of his in sns, forum would get jammed😆

It wouldn't don't worry. We would all be lying on the floor fainted and nobody would be in any condition to comment or post here  😆
Originally posted by ANJ4

I watch everyone of those links...    Ahem looked so different   ... 😳

He did, he was so handsome, his hair was longer, and his face and bod was a bit leaner.
Originally posted by d-luna88

It wouldn't don't worry. We would all be lying on the floor fainted and nobody would be in any condition to comment or post here  😆
Well the hospitals will have a new wing --- for Ahem / SNS addicts !!!!😉
wow, great.
why dont they show ahamji without his shirt. his abs or faboulous. it will gives more time to drool over him.
maybe nazim should request them to give him a scene like that.