Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

Ooohhh. Dreamy post Kristin. Puff, puff, pant, pant. We have been blessed today with pooh pictures Ahem and two OS posts. I am truly in lala land.

Alright lets have a party there!!!

Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

🀣

Oh Kristin not only did you make me laugh but you had gorgeous pictures of him!!!
In particularly that last one😍😳

🀣
I needed some fun and wanted to spice up the forum a bit. There where complains about it being boring today
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

with him smiling and laughing - I do not need a risk

With him shirtless - Do not need a risk
I can cope with it. i am a strong girl 

I know you are a strong girl but unfortunetely for you there are other people like me, who would have problems coping with it. But as I said I am willing to take the risk!!!!πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Kristin, great post, I have some videos I'm attaching here that will cheer you up, as Aham smiles a lot throughout this episode. 

15 September 2010 first Janmashtami (consequently Gopi's birthday, but she kept it to herself) 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xetv91_saathiya-15th-september-2010-pt3_shortfilms (gopi prays plz let me see Aham's face and he bends down and opens his eyes and they see each other in the mirror and he smiles slightly)

a day before you can see Kokila calling Rashi Vau and calling loi pinny duffor

But more importantly from 6.20 Aham's entrance on Janmastami, just like Raj Kumar the slim handsome Ahemji smiling as you are...fainted 😳 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xetc39_saathiya-14th-september-2010-pt3_shortfilms

Thanks so much Nafisa I will watch them right now!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Dear CV's,

I have finally understood why we are only seeing these kind of faces from our Ahem ji

You are worried for our mental and physical health. And that is why you are not showing us Ahem ji smiling like this at our gopi.

I admit that my heart would have a problem taking such a scene and I would sit there blushing deep crimson and jumping up and down from joy. I am also not certain that I would keep my sanity and not leave this world to live in lalaland forever. However I am ready to take the risk. So please show us a smiling Ahemji, which would make our Gopi fainthearted and us blushing and grining like mad people.

And why you at it why not throw in a scene with Ahemji dressed like this?

Please consider my humble request πŸ˜ƒ

Sincerely

An Saathiya Addict

I have just had my heart attack...   thank god  on 4th picture you did not go any lower, I have a feel i might go into a coma.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks so much Nafisa I will watch them right now!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Weren't the outfits Gohem, Raji wore beautiful? πŸ˜Š

Also your Jigar was smiling a lot and happy too.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣
I needed some fun and wanted to spice up the forum a bit. There where complains about it being boring today

Well you've certainly helped liven the forum up!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I have just had my heart attack...   thank god  on 4th picture you did not go any lower, I have a feel i might go into a coma.

πŸ˜† don't worry he did wore pants πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I know you are a strong girl but unfortunetely for you there are other people like me, who would have problems coping with it. But as I said I am willing to take the risk!!!!πŸ˜†

Heres something to crack u up

Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Weren't the outfits Gohem, Raji wore beautiful? πŸ˜Š

Also your Jigar was smiling a lot and happy too.

yes they were really beautiful!! They should wear something like this more often

Seeing smile like this just made me go 😳 and then 😑 because Urshi took this smile from him and us!!! well done you turned me in a Rashi hater again with thisπŸ˜†
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago