I am ready to take the risk

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CV's,

I have finally understood why we are only seeing these kind of faces from our Ahem ji

You are worried for our mental and physical health. And that is why you are not showing us Ahem ji smiling like this at our gopi.

I admit that my heart would have a problem taking such a scene and I would sit there blushing deep crimson and jumping up and down from joy. I am also not certain that I would keep my sanity and not leave this world to live in lalaland forever. However I am ready to take the risk. So please show us a smiling Ahemji, which would make our Gopi fainthearted and us blushing and grining like mad people.

And why you at it why not throw in a scene with Ahemji dressed like this?

Please consider my humble request πŸ˜ƒ

Sincerely

An Saathiya Addict

Wonderful post ! Very ..interesting πŸ˜‰ So true about why he doesn't smile ! He doesn't want us weak, frail, crazy-for-Ahem girls to faint looking at his handsome smiling face πŸ˜³ 
Fantastic Post Kristin !!!

Why stop at smiling at our Gopi's when there is so much more he could do and a hug could be just the start πŸ€— β˜ΊοΈ
outstanding post...im sure everybodys on board with this...ahem in the last pic...how handsome is he?
Def agreed,the CV's are very smart and are aware of us crazy-drooling fans! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Wonderful post ! Very ..interesting πŸ˜‰ So true about why he doesn't smile ! He doesn't want us weak, frail, crazy-for-Ahem girls to faint looking at his handsome smiling face πŸ˜³ 

I know the cv's are just worried for our well being and we always curse them for not giving us romantic gohem scenesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by uamaz

Fantastic Post Kristin !!!

Why stop at smiling at our Gopi's when there is so much more he could do and a hug could be just the start πŸ€— β˜ΊοΈ

Yeah he should hug her while he is dressed like I suggested here ☺️ I wouldn't be able to take it and lets not ask how Gopi would react to itπŸ˜›
Originally posted by varshu27

outstanding post...im sure everybodys on board with this...ahem in the last pic...how handsome is he?

@bold to handsome and hot for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Def agreed,the CV's are very smart and are aware of us crazy-drooling fans! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 yeah. They properly sit in their office thinking what scenes are we able to show without giving this crazy drooling fans a direct ticket to a mental asylum
Want him without a shirt. Oh god he s so hot.