Masti Khor Kaam Chors #2*|Invites Only|* - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
shiza :ill try
aaj kal especially aaj im VERY tensed details baad mein so not sure if ill come but ill try...
and noshu: sure go ahead and call :)
Originally posted by fairy17

Omg so true for her... and for life in general I guess :/

right, i don't think one can ever be the same person again after going through what khirad went through. And asher, when he finds out the truth, he won't even be the same - its all so heartbreaking.

Noshu, be here during JPJ

Okaaa done ... we  ll have fun .. so much fun .. Yeah why not .. I am gonna skip my class tom ðŸ˜›
baby where is the link .. ??? 
Originally posted by mahaandneha

When Shizu ... By the way hey ðŸ¤— How r you ?? 

when JPJ is on, be here:) & im great. my friend got married today, so happy for her.

PS, I like the name Hina too 😳
Fariha 🤗 awwh i like your name too <3
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

sorry hinu i had to go downstairs and turn on the heater :/, aww i get what you mean, for us we had a dj to entertain us, 😆 desi mixed with videsi! I love our rasams also, our cutlure is just so unique and beautiful.😳

aww kiddos do that, even when we were dancing little babies kept on coming btw the dance, finally we stopped and started dancing we them, it was pretty cutee. :D

don't get me started on the whole leave your parents - it makes me so sad :(. seriously your parents named after the movie? awww how cute, my parents both wanted to name me, they had a daughter after three boys, it was a special moment and they both ended up naming two names but both make me who i am :)

I am SORRY for replying sooo latee Embarrassed i had Bhagam Bhag at that time, lol* mumma was telling me to eat something cause i had only eat pommes since morning, she was like yeh larkii .. and i was like yupp mumma one sec, and like 1 whole hour passed and se was like Bachee aajaoo, i was like errrmm.. she should have scolden me or something but .. WOPS .. i might run before anything happen .. and as i was just going to eat .. Papa camed back, and was like challo bachho lets have drive  adn all .. i was like but .. and FIRST time in my life i eated in like 10 sec ... 🤣 Btw, HAPPY new yeaaar 🤗 aaww soo cool, we to had a DJ there, but he was Okaish .. lol* and yess our culture is so unique :D
yuppz, they loved the name and was i was born they were like HINAA 😆 
aawwh seriously .. soo CUTE Embarrassed your story reminded me of a show called laadli, it used to air on star plus .. aawwh so you are the beloved laadli betii aww..  ahh .. which two names were selected  ? aaww :D
Btw how was th shaadi and all, you got mehndi done ?! and your friend left, ahh such a emotinal moment .. hows everyhting ? :)