Masti Khor Kaam Chors #2*|Invites Only|* - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Hina-

yupp dholki is seperate, but mehndi mein dholki bhi bajata hain, hena ?! πŸ˜³ aww really .. OH GOOSH, you must have enjoyed it much, thats soo good, had lots of fun haan :D aahh .. thats sad .. having mehndi in hands is typical mehndi .. hehe^^ my name means mehndi too πŸ˜† challo, so you got do some work too :D

nahii hinu, on mehndi there is no dholki yaar? mehndi pe the bride gets blessed, relatives do the rasam, putting mehndi on hand, oil in hair and meetha khilana. basss.

& actually i will get mehndi done tonight, so i guess its okay, shaadi is tom, i'm gonna miss her so much! :( you have a beautiful name, i love hina 😳
Originally posted by fairy17

Ufff loadshedding -__-
Hina, welcome jee πŸ€—
Idhar spam all you want 😳 wahan we have to keep our talks limited to Humsafar na :)
aww Thanks yaar πŸ€— ahh thats true :D thanks for the invitation <3
Originally posted by meepha

Aww,thats nice😊
i have a rapid fire 4 u
-is ur mum back?
-kya buna phir?
-updates chahiye!!

I was sooper busy with family thingies..Guests,then no maasiπŸ˜• then cold cold water se dishes karna and after that i didnt felt like typing thnade haathon seπŸ˜†

nahi, mum coming back next sunday :)
decision ho chuki hai along with date set also,

aww yeah i know the halat their, mum keeps me updated!πŸ˜†
Iam sleepy πŸ˜³So have to go..!
Bye meepha,Hinu,fairy,rabz,shizπŸ€—
Tc<3
Originally posted by meepha

Hina*waves*
Good to c u here:)
so sup?

@fariha
lol,hahah-imagine me now..
i can not..i mean it..i can not concentrate on anything😳
hhahah,yaar yeh bhi haiπŸ˜†
Heey muneefa πŸ€— aaww, i want some tips from you :D whats in & whats latest in Pakistan ?! I will be there in feb on my cousin's wedding, so need some tips .. i told shiz that mumma was saying ke nowadays churi daar is in, and shiz told me that Khirad style is in, its in demand ;) mujhe help chaiye and with colorings too + jewellery and all shaadi stuff πŸ˜†
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

nahii hinu, on mehndi there is no dholki yaar? mehndi pe the bride gets blessed, relatives do the rasam, putting mehndi on hand, oil in hair and meetha khilana. basss.

& actually i will get mehndi done tonight, so i guess its okay, shaadi is tom, i'm gonna miss her so much! :( you have a beautiful name, i love hina 😳
Shiz, mere cousin ki mehndi mein they had like choti si dholki too, like only for some time before dhulhan came, entertainment  ke liye πŸ˜† i ws surprised cause i knwere you about this ;) yeaah, my cousing to got blessing and all :D You kow what i LOVE doing that rasams, like  putting mehndi on hand, oil in hair, and then mithai and all stuff its fun and the best part is taking pictures with dulhan and doing rasams πŸ˜† we also  dance iwth dhandiya or something, but thanks to the chote bacche over there who broke half of themm lol^^ so we danced with one - or some of uss didnt had any πŸ˜† 
awwhh, its soo sad πŸ˜³ why do girl have to leave their parents house ?! UNFAIR^^ πŸ˜³ aaww yah mehndi zaroor lagana :D aww thanks, i like your too SHIZA <3 my parents liked the name, they actually saw the movie heena . and whn i was born they were like Hina rakhte hain ;) πŸ˜†
Byebye Zum πŸ€— goood night*
Shiz, aapki kahani ka besabri se intezar hai :$
And yahan ajao..sab ko main mehndi laga dungi! :D isi bahane we will meet too ;)
PS, I like the name Hina too 😳
Yaar sab Pakistan jarahe hain :( I have to wait until after summer :/