Masti Khor Kaam Chors #2*|Invites Only|* - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
migrane gone, dholki i missed because there was so much loud singing and my head was hurting so i left but alhumdulillah much better now excited for mehndi tonight :)😳

i made a vm - with khirads dialouge abt how she would never forgive him- should i post it?
Originally posted by -Maha-

i know yar i have stopped posting on such posts But sometime boht ghussa ata hy
and yeah same people were saying that Fawad-Sanam should get marriaed or whatever πŸ₯± I dont have any problem with fawad-sanam .i love fawad and if i can tolerate and like him with ayesha thn sanam kya hy but there is a limit of everything .They are posting same thing again ang again and lol in their Opinion whole world is biased πŸ₯±
But yeah as someone said

"HATERS makes you FAMOUS because they talk about YOU "πŸ˜†

Unky Kuch bhe khny sy HS ki popularity ko toh koi kam nhi ker sakta.

its all bias, seriously without mahira this show wouldn't even be worth watching because i can assure you if sanam was khirad here - i wouldn't have given this show my time,seriously some people need to grow up. Mahira deserves credit, she has donned the role of khirad so well and so naturally thats you can't help but fall for her!😳

And fawad there is no disagreement there, he is a good actor but not that much that i would give the whole show credit to him, yes he is a part of it but others are also :) Humsafar is a turnover for our industry and some people are just to stubborn to open their minds because their still stuck in the dastaan era. Grow UP.!!
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

migrane gone, dholki i missed because there was so much loud singing and my head was hurting so i left but alhumdulillah much better now excited for mehndi tonight :)😳

i made a vm - with khirads dialouge abt how she would never forgive him- should i post it?
awww great...ufff i love mehndi functions sab sy best hota hy πŸ˜†
poch rahi ho 😲 post kro i was missing your VMs

hey farihaπŸ€—
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

its all bias, seriously without mahira this show wouldn't even be worth watching because i can assure you if sanam was khirad here - i wouldn't have given this show my time,seriously some people need to grow up. Mahira deserves credit, she has donned the role of khirad so well and so naturally thats you can't help but fall for her!😳

And fawad there is no disagreement there, he is a good actor but not that much that i would give the whole show credit to him, yes he is a part of it but others are also :) Humsafar is a turnover for our industry and some people are just to stubborn to open their minds because their still stuck in the dastaan era. Grow UP.!!
Lol i agree and If only Fawad can make any show popular thn KPKPBT should be a Hit..for a good show you need direction execution ,cast, and all. only once actor can never make something popular or successful.
this is the first time m watching mahira show and she is brilliant, cant comment about her other projects but in HS her performance is flawless.you cannot give whole credit to fawad it will be injustice with mahira.
lol sometimes i feel they are behaving like some typical indian jodis fans .like if their favorite actor is coming with their favorite actress that show is awesome but if he/she comes with anyone else show is not good blah blah.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGnHnNHoH_I[/YOUTUBE]

DL; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGnHnNHoH_I

I just love love loved her dialouge. hope you guys like it :)
sorry maha was uploading the vm :) & yes im excited about mehndi -!😳
I lovedd the Coloring of this VM and the Music is perfect.
Awesomeee VM hy hmesha ki trah.
Mahira's dialogue delivery is really strong Video dekhy bina bhe suno to boht impactfull hy
Shizzz...that was like the dialogue of the entire show..it gets the award from me yaar...SO heart touching..so deep...it's not even a one time sad thing..EVERYTIME I hear those, I shiver at the sound of it..so much strength and power in that girl...uff I love Khirad!
The VM is amazing, as always! I love your VMs 😳
maha,

exactly :P look at KPKPBT, in that show fawad is the reason for many watching the show, otherwise its total bakwas - which reminds me, i still haven't watched that show :$ do u watch it?
Like i said, mahira stepped up a notch and khirad was made for her, seriously no one could have played khirad better than her.

& so true yaar, i was telling my cousin yesterday how in pakistan the jodi phenomena is starting also, FS, FM people are becoming biased just because their fav jodi is not coming together πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago