Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tutorials zindabad!  Tum mere SHUROOO ki sigs dekhogi na..they look like kisi preschool ke bache ka kaam...and shiz...YEHI baat to hairat ki hai..you DON'T even use PS and you're SO good...tum ab PS se banaogi to Ill faint yaar...save me the behoshi :p
Iqra...next time  kaise bologi? ;) hum bhi to dekhen
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
iqra. all day? not going to skool tom? 😕 and good its never hurts to clean your room once in a few months, i do the same :P 😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Grace-

fari: agreed shiza's got talent

but u do too lol stop underestimating urself aakhri baar araam se bol rahi hoon
lol

madam i ain't got no talent, the ones that do refuse to admit it, ahem ahem **fariha**  :P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

exactly yaar, she is mashallah blessed!😳 her voice has the ability to evoke emotions within, just beautiful.

The song has taken over gazzillionnn of hearts...last week...a guy friend tells me he was listening to the song in his car 😆 it makes me SO happy ke kabhi na sunne/dekhne wale log bhi Humsafar ke diwane ho rahe hain Embarrassed
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
farii. yeah i'll save you, and won't even use PS! what say? its so confusing plus its only the 7 version :/ kafi purana hai. And Paint is so basic, i have to use plugg - ins for that to add coloring, and textures.

Nahi fari, yaar your good - i would req but i can't use sigs, page doesn't loads when i turn on the signature option so i can't use sigs even :/
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh i want PS  too

fari: dekhlena kaise bolongi LOL
and shiz: i usually clean my room every saturday (cus it doesnt get dirty too often and im busy so yh) lekin is baar kuch ziyada hi busyy LOL and i feel like im living in a dumster

and i meant after i come back from school lol

and both of u stop it..NOW lol

everyone had talent
and i think its human nature to like everything else but what u have LOOOL
OnlyHope thumbnail
Awww...🤗 and main tang kar rahi thi :O why would I stop you from using it pagli...yaar I know purana hai..but that's all I've always used..been like 5+ years...I do want a new one, but they're too expensive :/  I would invest if I had piles of savings, and I'd have that if I had a job :p bottom line: I'm happy with the 7th ;)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
fari, r u on fb :| m' there.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Grace-

ahhh i want PS  too

fari: dekhlena kaise bolongi LOL
and shiz: i usually clean my room every saturday (cus it doesnt get dirty too often and im busy so yh) lekin is baar kuch ziyada hi busyy LOL and i feel like im living in a dumster

and i meant after i come back from school lol

and both of u stop it..NOW lol

everyone had talent
and i think its human nature to like everything else but what u have LOOOL

Jee jee very well said...lekin kachre ko kachra bolna hi insaf hai 😆😆 agayi Judge Fariha 😎 
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairy17

Jee jee very well said...lekin kachre ko kachra bolna hi insaf hai 😆😆 agayi Judge Fariha 😎 

Judge shiza overrules. Fariha is a great siggy maker * cloak cloak* courst adjourned!😎